Join AppDynamics for an informative webinar on how the solutions offered by can help further your digital transformation. Through a demonstration of the core product, you'll discover how sophisticated monitoring capabilities can help improve your bottom line. You'll learn all about the following:
- Achieving end-to-end business transaction visibility across web and mobile apps
- Getting application and operational analytics with custom dashboards for every audience
- Instantly analyzing data by platform, device type, and even performance by region
Deploying an updated container to a cluster is easy - a command or two at the command line and you're done. But what about ...
- Moving collections of containers?
- To multiple clusters?
- In multiple clouds?
- Attached to an Enterprise Service Bus?
- Orchestrated for high availability?
Join IBM Distinguished Engineer Paul Bahrs and Eric Minick, IBM Product Management Lead for Continuous Delivery, for an examination of orchestrated updates when real-world challenges demand more than simple scripts at the command line.
Join an open discussion on the importance of automation to enterprises today, in both the Line of Business as well as in IT. This webinar will look at topics such as the future of Service Management automation with Cognitive Technologies, for example "ticket deflection" and "ticket automation.” This webcast will discuss the experiences both good and bad of aspects in making your infrastructure more automated, and focus on the latest updates of two of IBM's most successful automation offerings:
- IBM Control Desk and the future of service management automation with cognitive technologies such as Cognitive Virtual Agents and Cognitive Operations.
- IBM Workload Automation and how to better monitor, optimize and automate complex workloads for greater efficiencies.
This session will offer up three key ways you can reduce the manual work drowning your Dev and Ops teams—even if they aren't complaining. In this engaging webinar, participants will explore the common operational challenges many DevOps teams face and how organizations are utilizing best practices and new operational tools to:
- Create closed-loop DevOps methodologies
- Build achievable automation to fix application issues once in production
- Observe operational trends
- Improve operational efficiency
Successful digital transformation requires AIOps. It enables IT teams to automatically analyze large volumes of digital data — making it easier to solve hard problems. It’s operational intelligence across user, app, API, infra and network services. It’s cross-tier correlated insights, machine learning and predictive analytics. In this virtual summit, you’ll get the real-world expertise and hands-on guidance available only from the industry’s brightest minds in AI, machine learning and analytics.
Serving the two masters of stability and agility is a balancing act for today’s IT leaders—and the reason traditional IT structures are struggling to remain competitive. To keep pace with the changing needs of the digital enterprise, leaders should learn best practices for creating new teams — such as DevOps or an SRE function — to support the growing demands on IT. View the on demand webinar originally hosted on DevOps.com and gain insights into:
- Why IT organizational change is essential to meeting new business demands
- How a bimodal strategy delivers the best of both worlds: stability and agility
- Tips for choosing the right DevOps tools for your organization
Technology, process, and people changes are disrupting the conventional view of the design goal as well as the implementation of application performance management (APM). Hear from Charley Rich, featured APM Analyst and Research Director from Gartner, and Marisa Shumway, Sr. Director of Product Marketing from AppDynamics, as they talk about how APM tools can can put Dev, Ops, and other digital leaders in a powerful position to drive the business. In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- Gartner’s take on what to look for in an APM tool in 2018
- How the APM landscape is evolving
- What’s hype and what’s reality when it comes to machine learning and AI capabilities
Please join SL for a brief 30 minute intro and demo on how to monitor gaps within your Kafka and messaging environments.
John Rakowski, AppDynamics’ Senior Director of Technology Strategy, reveals best practices for ITSM and APM in the digital enterprise. Join the webinar and discover:
- The state of play in regards to monitoring in the enterprise
- How APM improves ITSM and SIAM processes
- Key APM capabilities and how they apply to service transition and operations
This webcast will discuss the experiences of containerization and cloud exploitation of business applications; highlighting the importance of APM for those applications. IBM will explore themes such as how to best exploit CI/CD pipelines and orchestrated runtimes, manage current and future application environments, take advantage of improved user experience and use cognitive analytics to gain performance insights for DevOps and microservices-based applications.
In this webinar, AppDynamics Director of Product Marketing, Erwan Paccard, will cover:
- Gartner's updated criteria for a fully-featured Application Performance Management (APM) solution
- How APM can identify technology issues and deliver fast solutions in both new and legacy environments
- How APM bridges the gap between IT and business teams to improve digital business health
- How AppDynamics allows you to understand how technology health explains and influences customer behavior and digital transactions
Delivering world-class digital experiences is increasingly becoming a critical differentiator to many organizations. However, the application delivery chains for mobile, Web and wearable applications has become increasingly complex. Learn how SaaS-based digital experience monitoring and analytics can provide deep, full-stack visibility, unique insights, and actionable recommendations to dramatically improve your users' digital experiences.
Behind the sleek interface of today's applications can be a complex array of microservices, containers, APIs, middleware and backend services, spanning mobile, cloud and on-premises. In this virtual summit, your peers and industry experts from organizations such as CNN, Eurosport, Red Hat and CA Technologies share best practices for monitoring modern applications across the DevOps lifecycle.
Accelerating your digital transformation will often add new challenges to an already complex IT environment. Cloud, microservices, containers and IoT are just the start, and require flexible, modern approaches that put customer experience first and are built to be future-proof. CA Application Performance Management (CA APM) is engineered to address the challenge of improving performance across these dynamic application environments. In this webcast, CA will discuss the top five reasons why you should consider CA APM to help optimize your customer experience and performance across digital ecosystems.
Watch Riverbed unveil the full power of a true software-defined WAN (SD-WAN) in the cloud with a detailed conversation and live demo, and learn:
- How the Riverbed-AWS partnership supports and enhances cloud migration initiatives by unlocking business agility, performance, and efficiency end-to-end.
- About a one-of-a-kind Transit architecture with the ability to talk directly over VPC Peers.
- How a unique approach to DirectConnect integration offers you benefits previously unavailable in your designs.
- How Riverbed and AWS plan to address the future of networking.
Does your organization struggle with DevOps transformation, delivering a mainframe world that is more agile, automated and accessible to the modern IT enterprise? Hear from leading Analyst Jason Bloomberg and CA Product Development on the common challenges faced and how “Mainframe as a Service” can deliver automated and self-service solutions that greatly enhance mainframe talent productivity.
Slow logon is one of the most common complaints faced by Citrix administrators. It is not easy to uncover the cause of the slowdown, as the XenApp / XenDesktop logon depends on so many factors: client-side connectivity, Active Directory authentication, StoreFront connection, Citrix server-side processing, user profile load, GPO processing, and more. Watch this on-demand webinar by John Worthington, Director of Product Marketing for eG Innovations, to learn some best practices for easily diagnosing and troubleshooting Citrix logon problems. In this webinar, you will learn:
- Why the combination of synthetic and real user logon monitoring techniques helps remediate logon issues and ensure exceptional user experience.
- How to baseline logon performance and get alerted to deviations proactively.
- How to intelligently detect and solve Citrix logon issues before your users notice any slowness and complain.
Providing a great digital experience is critical for your brand, but the complexity of monitoring modern apps presents a challenge. When you combine a mix of mobile and Web applications, containers and microservices in distributed environments, identifying when and why your customers are having a poor app experience is often difficult. Join this webinar where Bryan Whitmarsh, Director, Product Management at CA Technologies will demonstrate how you can achieve a 5-star app experience for your customers. See how CA App Experience Analytics leverages a powerful, open source analytics platform to provide user experience insights and deep visibility into performance across apps and channels.
The application and the business have converged, but application and business performance data have not. It’s time to change the way DevOps and Business teams collaborate. AppDynamics Business iQ gives application teams a common language to immediately understand how application performance impacts user experience and business results. Join this webinar to learn about Business iQ customer use cases and how they help application teams:
- Understand application performance in business context
- Quickly visualize the business impact of poor performance
- Proactively avoid risk with automated alerts on business metrics
- Optimize application and business performance in real time for every transaction, user, and code release
Join this discussion about new ways IBM technology improves the cloud experience. As the marketplace looks to increase deployment of new cloud native applications and to move legacy application across hybrid cloud platforms, cloud management tools have become more important than ever. The powerful combination of IBM Cloud Automation Manager and IBM Cloud Private addresses this critical need. In this webcast, the IBM team will show how IBM Cloud Automation Manager -- delivered on the new IBM Cloud Private platform -- offers end-to-end capabilities that allow IT operations to deploy, automate and manage multi-cloud environments. The webinar will also explain how IBM has improved access for developers to build and create applications that adhere to enterprise policy, especially with regard to security.
As part of the AppDynamics Winter ‘17 Release, CIOs will have access to one platform to drive their business through the complexity of the digital economy. This in-depth view of the latest innovations and features in the Winter ‘17 Release will cover the latest product and feature updates, such as:
- The next generation of Business iQ, providing CIOs a single view of customer experiences across any device
- New ways to model, measure, and optimize business processes through the lens of the application
- An enhanced unified platform with support for network visibility and connected devices, delivered through a single UI
- New capabilities to meet the challenges of modern architecture — including multicloud, containers, and microservices
Watch highlights of AppDynamics event, AppD New York 2017.
Citrix enables secure, remote access to Microsoft Windows applications and desktops as well as Linux, web and SaaS applications from any device, over any network. This is more than VDI; digital business services encompass and support many different technologies that vary significantly from one organization to another. Users getting access to their desktops and applications is the first step, and which is why monitoring the logon performance has become critical for Citrix-based IT services. That's why eG Innovations recently announced a Free Logon Simulator for Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop. But that's only a first impression. To make a lasting impact on user experience, the applications and desktops being delivered on top of the Citrix service must also perform, and these digital business services will be comprised of many different components from any number of suppliers. Join John Worthington, Director of Product Marketing at eG innovations, as he discusses how Citrix and eG Enterprise can combine to provide you with end-to-end performance management that can make a lasting impression your users will love.
The practice of workload automation is constantly evolving to adapt to the evolution and growth of hybrid workloads, and to exploit new technologies and organizational transformation. Join the IBM team as they lay out 8 ways IBM service management solutions can boost your organization's agility, offering greater flexibility and accelerated application development, while containing costs.
Microsoft System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) allows system and application administrators to monitor operations, services, devices and applications within an enterprise through a single console. This single pane of glass can simplify operations, but monitoring the performance of end-to-end digital business services requires more than aggregating measurement data using multiple management packs. From a performance management perspective, unified monitoring is most effective when there’s a single source of actionable truth; it moves us away from diagnosis-related activities and toward collaborating on how to establish self-healing properties when that diagnosis is identified. Not only is this more cost-effective, it’s a more “unifying” activity than troubleshooting. A single pane of glass without an understanding of end-to-end IT service dependencies may just lead to more alert fatigue — little actionable information due to lack of effective correlation and root cause diagnosis. The results are long problem isolation and diagnosis cycles, resulting in poor user experience and increased IT operation costs.
Join this webinar as John Worthington, Director of Product Marketing at eG Innovations, demonstrates how you can achieve end-to-end performance monitoring of Microsoft IT services such as SharePoint, Exchange or custom .Net applications — even if those IT services incorporate non-Microsoft components or cloud services — and unify Microsoft SCOM at the same time.
One critical, yet often overlooked link in the DevOps tool chain is application performance management (APM). Well known for its value in troubleshooting and resolving issues in production, many DevOps-oriented teams are now utilizing APM tools across the software development lifecycle to improve collaboration and efficiency while ensuring higher-quality releases and stronger business outcomes. Attend this webinar hosted by Riverbed and Enterprise Management Associates to explore:
- The latest trends surrounding DevOps and its enabling technologies
- How APM can integrate with other DevOps tools to drive improved efficiencies
- Key use cases for leveraging APM data across the application lifecycle
Users expect flawless digital experiences when using your apps, irrespective of device or location. Miss the mark and you chase customers away or hamper employee productivity. Meanwhile, complexity is skyrocketing with cloud technology and Agile development. To succeed, IT and business stakeholders need digital experience insights to ensure that every business-critical application keeps customers happy and employees productive. This requires a comprehensive Digital Experience Management (DEM) strategy. Join this webinar as Riverbed discusses the:
- Must-haves to rolling out successful digital experience management practices
- Critical components of an effective DEM solution
- Expected business results and outcomes
- Pitfalls to avoid along the way
Join guest speaker Robert Stroud senior analyst at Forrester Research and IBM product manager Eric Minick for a lively discussion on how containers, AI and predictive capabilities are being leveraged to deliver an experience that is both intuitive and valued. In this session they will discuss:
• The practices that will drive velocity in 2018
• How organizations are transitioning to continuous deployment
• Tips and techniques to avoid common traps and roadblocks
Join CA Technologies for this special webcast, where guest speaker Dean Davison, principal consultant, Forrester will discuss findings from the recent Total Economic Impact (TEI) of CA Application Performance Management (APM) (*A commissioned study conducted by Forrester Consulting on behalf of by CA Technologies.) that can assist businesses evaluating this solution – including the potential to realize: $5.4 Million NPV, 316% ROI and payback in 3 months. Joining Dean, Pete Waterhouse, Advisor - CA Technologies will outline the essential elements of a modern APM solution needed to deliver these outcomes.
Join CA Technologies, Sauce Labs (Selenium Community), Cloudbees (Jenkins Community) Veracode, TestPlant, DZone, Blazemeter, Techwell, and other key thought leaders in next-generation testing practices as we explore how to bring testing methods out of the crypts and into a modernized approach to build better apps, faster, and with SaaS and open source foundations. You'll learn how-to:
- Infuse testing into every aspect of the software delivery lifecycle
- Implement best practices around Continuous Testing
- Adopt open source testing tools with current practices
TIBCO BusinessWorks troubleshooting can be difficult and time consuming, especially when you factor in slow hosts, overloaded VMs, sluggish databases, backed-up message queues and other potentially problematic environment variables that impact BusinessWorks performance. In this webinar, you will learn several best practices for monitoring TIBCO BusinessWorks and see a demo of RTView Enterprise Monitor.
By attending this webcast you will learn how to:
- Accelerate the delivery of innovation with frequent application updates (daily, weekly and monthly)
- Facilitate reduced operational costs of delivering releases — costs that have traditionally hindered agile delivery
- Engage directly with the user base to align limited development resources with high value efforts
Doctors and nurses cannot afford any impediments to delivering the best possible patient care in today’s a fast-moving, 24/7 healthcare environment. To ensure that the hospitals, physicians, nurses and other care providers it serves receive the best client experience possible, Allscripts offers a proactive application monitoring service that checks for potential problems that could slow down or disrupt the use of its mission-critical healthcare IT systems. The current proactive support offering, initially launched in 2006, monitors clients’ IT infrastructure and use of Allscripts solutions. Since its introduction, Allscripts has been able to improve client experiences in a way that has had a significant impact on business growth and client retention. Join eG Innovations for this live webinar where John Worthington, Director of Product Marketing at eG Innovations and Mike Montano, CDO of Strategy and Business Management at Allscripts will explore how Allscripts has leveraged eG Enterprise to:
· Respond to events and resolve issues before clients engage support more than 70% of the time
· Realize a 15-20% cost avoidance
· Easily tailor the monitor to provide customized monitoring capabilities
An acknowledged good practice is to catch errors early in the service lifecycle, and shifting application and infrastructure monitoring to pre-production environments should be part of this strategy. But neither application performance management (APM), or infrastructure performance management (IPM) alone will successfully address and solve shift-left monitoring requirements. Supporting IT services, such as Citrix, often do not enable IT administrators to quickly isolate and address the causes of performance bottlenecks in testing, resulting in delays, re-work or increased deployment risk. A converged APM/IPM solution can facilitate true root-cause analysis from an end-to-end IT service perspective, inclusive of both supporting and customer-facing IT services, as well as across multiple service lifecycle stages. In addition, by having all service team members share an easy-to-use interface that is tailored to each of their requirements minimizes learning curves, enhances operational efficiency and ensures user satisfaction by providing a production-grade monitor to IT staff that are working in staging environments. Join eg Innovations for this live webinar where John Worthington, Director of Product Marketing, shares how a converged APM/IPM solution can be leveraged effectively in pre-production.
Join Torsten Volk, Research Director at EMA, and Umair Khan, Product Marketing Manager at CA, to learn:
- How to monitor AWS and Azure together with your on-premise infrastructure
- How to monitor modern container technologies alongside traditional application infrastructure stacks
- How to leverage log and cross tier analytics to speed issue resolution
- Why unified analytics across your hybrid infrastructure is key to lowering OPEX and how you can achieve this goal
- Why CA Unified Infrastructure Management was identified as a Top 3 pick in the EMA Top 3 Report for providing a single pane of glass for Hybrid IT and cloud monitoring.
Those who attend will receive a free copy of the cutting-edge report!
Mobile app crashes lose you revenue, loyalty, and potential customers due to poor user ratings at the App Store or Play Store. But stack traces, the traditional debugging method, can leave you with more questions than answers. Join AJ Jindal, AppDynamics Product Manager, Mobile & IoT, to learn how to keep your apps healthy and customers happy by fixing crashing apps more quickly, and for good. This invaluable lesson on debugging apps will teach you how to:
- Access a full context of user behavior, application flow, and code execution
- Reduce your Mean Time to Identification of a crash issue
- Eliminate costly trial and error, replicating, or not finding the issue at all
Containerized applications and microservices challenge existing monitoring tools and processes. The ephemeral nature of containers presents massive tracking issues and the massive increase in objects, service and metrics makes traditional alerting obsolete. In this webcast, you will learn:
• The benefits of using an agentless application monitoring approach in Docker environments
• How an open data model is key to understanding and tracking microservice relationships and dependencies
• The importance of analytics-driven monitoring to help detect anomalies, predict problems and prevent alert storms
Join the API Academy, CA API and microservices technologists and CA customers for a virtual summit, and learn how to get started with, or advance, microservices initiatives within your organization.
Today, there are a multitude of ways to deliver Citrix-driven applications to end users - traditionally via on premise infrastructures, on mobile devices and from the cloud. With the growing diversity of services delivered via Citrix comes increased complexity of interconnected platforms and their management. Join this Citrix Ready webinar, where Manjunatha Gali, Technical Marketing Manager at Citrix Ready; Bala Vaidhinathan, CTO of eG Innovations; and Giri Sonty, EUC Evangelist & CUGC NY/NJ Metro Leader, will discuss real-world performance management scenarios, how traditional troubleshooting and problem isolation are no longer sufficient in a multi-delivery, multi-client virtualized Citrix delivery environment, and the methods and capabilities you need to stay ahead.
Get the expert help you need to navigate the challenges for a successful migration to the public cloud. This webinar will show you how to manage costs, weigh your application’s technical factors, and maintain a consistent user experience during migration. Special guests Lauren Nelson, Principal Analyst at Forrester Research, Jeff Brady, Senior Program Manager at Allscripts, and John Rakowski, Director of Technology Strategy at AppDynamics, will share best practices you can use to make your own enterprise cloud migration a success. In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- Three steps for successful cloud migration of existing enterprise applications
- How Allscripts is currently planning their migration to the cloud
- Why application and business performance monitoring can speed up and reduce migration risks
Where once applications were monolithic, comprising just a few services, today’s applications are far more complex, potentially built using containers and microservices and running in multiple clouds. Add to that the pressure to iterate rapidly, and you've got a dynamic, complex environment generating far more operational data than ever before. Legacy monitoring tools just don't cut it in this world. But a new breed of tools, harnessing advances in machine learning and big data technologies, has emerged, better equipped to surface intelligence from this tsunami of operational data. During the IT Ops Analytics Virtual Summit, Nancy Gohring of 451 Research and a roster of speakers will explore how new technologies are shaping these ITOA 2.0 tools and what it means for modern application environments.
Find out how you can get the insights needed to create impactful, business-driving applications by joining AppDynamics for this upcoming webinar, The Next Generation of APM, when Matt Cleve, Senior Solution Architect at AppDynamics, presents a critical introduction to Business iQ . He’ll explain how it helps IT teams drive business and will perform a product demo. In this webinar, you’ll learn how Business iQ helps:
- Harness the power of application performance management data to create better business outcomes
- Increase business velocity and build strong customer loyalty
- Break silos and create a common language between IT and the business
Assuring the delivery of IT services across hybrid cloud environments requires total performance visibility of every layer of every component across public, private and hybrid clouds. Your migration to cloud services is likely to require that you establish clear baselines of performance for both existing systems, virtualized infrastructure and emerging cloud ecosystems. In this webinar, John Worthington, Director of Product Marketing at eG Innovations will discuss how managing private, public, and traditional data centers all together is no longer possible with multiple disparate monitors. Organizations must find a way to unify monitoring to successfully migrate digital business services to tomorrow’s hybrid cloud environments. The Devil’s in the Details.
Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop are two of the most performance-sensitive applications being used in enterprise networks today. Citrix performance management is of critical importance because even a small glitch - anywhere in your infrastructure - can negatively affect the user experience and, ultimately, result in lost business revenue. In this webinar, we, will discuss the top seven mistakes that IT professional make when managing their Citrix-based services as well as the best practices to address and avoid these mistakes to ensure a positive user experience and business continuity.