Download this highly detailed report now to help you focus on the best AIOps choice for your IT organization, depending on your current toolset, your level of process and organizational maturity, and your goals. 17 key vendors and solutions were evaluated based on expert and end-user perspectives about dozens of key decision-making factors, including:
- Efficiency of deployment and administration
- Solution architecture, functionality and cost efficiency
- Integrations with third-party solutions
- Vendor strength in the market
Get this complimentary guide, and learn how:
- AIOps helps refine performance analysis across the application lifecycle, and augment ITSM and automation
- AIOps boosts existing performance monitoring tools
- You can successfully deploy AIOps, and avoid the main obstacles
How can you make data-driven decisions and automate actions to keep DevOps agile? Gartner’s “Augment Decision Making in DevOps Using AI Techniques” provides the answer. According to Gartner recommendations "To support DevOps initiatives, I&O leaders should:
- Decrease time to feedback by implementing a continuous feedback loop using AIOps platforms to correlate events in multiple DevOps phases.
- Drive continuous improvement in application deployment by using predictive analytics to assign risk scores to release candidates and forecast infrastructure needs.
- Revise monitoring strategies by integrating AIOps platforms as part of the DevOps toolchain to enable automated pattern discovery and prescriptive analytics.
- Enhance operational support by using AI-enabled incident management systems to preserve context around alerts and expedite root cause analysis."
For this report, GigaOm evaluated and positioned 13 vendors within the GigaOm Radar diagram, indicating the relative strengths and focus of each. The GigaOm report is particularly valuable for providing GigaOm’s in-depth criteria required by IT Ops, DevOps and SRE teams who are seeking AIOPs for:
- Proactive self-healing
- Learning system
- Integration with the enterprise
- End-user monitoring
- Application monitoring
The world of application development has undergone significant change in recent years with the move from on-premises infrastructure to public clouds, adoption of new methodologies such as DevOps, and introduction of new tools such as Kubernetes and Serverless. This Aberdeen Research Report explores the challenges developers face in creating modern applications, as well as the strategies and capabilities that leading businesses are following to meet such challenges head on by taking a new approach to Application Performance Monitoring (APM). Download the research brief to learn how leading organizations are leveraging modern APM to realize benefits such as:
- Control costs of application development
- Create better end-user experience
- Accelerate time to market of new applications
Gartner has recognized Splunk as a Visionary in the Magic Quadrant for Application Performance Monitoring (APM). We believe this first-time placement in the research reflects the market-leading APM capabilities from Splunk, the Data-to-Everything™ Platform, including Splunk® Enterprise, and Splunk® IT Service Intelligence, as well as the groundbreaking new technologies recently acquired from SignalFx and Omnition. With SignalFx Microservices APM™, Splunk takes a differentiated and better approach to APM:
- NoSample™ full-fidelity distributed tracing with unlimited cardinality exploration
- Open standards-based instrumentation, with active contributions to OpenTelemetry
- AI-driven directed troubleshooting
Learn the five imperatives for End User Experience Management, and how innovative companies use it to deliver better service, drive down costs, and improve workforce productivity. Read the July 2019 analyst report to learn about:
- Why Forrester considers managing end user experience a business necessity
- The five imperatives of End User Experience Management
- How to use EUEM to hold SaaS vendors accountable, optimize workforce productivity, and validate the impact of IT change
- Case studies on what your peers have achieved using EUEM
Read this analyst paper from ESG to:
- Explore the opportunities and challenges of transitioning to cloud-native environments
- Understand what APM capabilities are required to successfully monitor these modern applications
- Learn best practices for forming APM strategies that accelerate cloud-native journeys
Stretched thin and relying on legacy IT Ops tools, IT Ops, NOC and DevOps teams are unable to effectively support today’s highly complex, dynamic IT stack. This is causing a rising tide of outages, poor app performance and service disruptions. Download this whitepaper by noted industry analyst Nancy Gohring from 451 Research, to learn how AI and ML-driven IT Ops automation can help.