Attend this webinar and learn about:
- The right approach to monitoring ERPs
- Ensure your ERP solution is free of performance hiccups
- Exploring SAP, Dynamics AX, Dynamics CRM, Oracle EBS metrics
- Make it easy with inbuilt reports and customizable dashboards
Attend this webinar and learn about:
- Why middleware monitoring is important for application productivity
- Attributes to monitor in Websphere, ActiveMQ and Sharepoint
- Configuring systematic alerts for performance degrading issues
- Interactive dashboards and advanced analytics
Keeping infrastructures and application running is becoming more and more challenging in this 24/7 hybrid application world. IBM Cloud App Management is a cloud-native platform delivered on containers making it highly scalable and providing a consolidated platform to monitor traditional and modern resources including resources on Kubernetes. What does this mean:
- Reduce outrages by 50%
- Improve availability by 50%
- Diagnose problem 90% faster
Join this session and get a full view of IBM Cloud App Management capabilities and the road ahead.
Attend this webinar and learn about:
- Getting cloud ready with AWS monitoring (EC2, RDS, SNS, S3, etc.)
- Azure cloud services monitoring (VMs, Storage, DBs, etc.)
- KPs of Exchange, Sharepoint and Skype with O-365 monitoring
- Visualizing cloud analytics for effective resource planning
Scroll down the page for an on-demand video of the webinar, and learn about:
- Eliminating performance bottlenecks from your IBM infrastructure
- Business critical attributes of Db2 and Db2 for iSeries
- Measuring performance counters of your AS400 server
- Pro tips for effective capacity planning
Interest in Continuous Testing has been growing for 5 years now-yet the more we talk about it, the more polarized the discussion becomes. Complicating the conversation is the fact that Agile and DevOps are both driving the need for Continuous Testing, but both require distinctly different things from a quality perspective. Join two of the industry's top Continuous Testing experts for a lively discussion on what's really required for Continuous Testing in the context of Agile and DevOps. Join Eran Kinsbruner, author of Continuous Testing for DevOps Professionals, and Wayne Ariola, author of Continuous Testing for IT Leaders, as they explore:
-How DevOps and Agile change the game for testing
-Which elements of Continuous Testing are absolutely essential for Agile and DevOps
-The top myths, misconceptions, and mistakes surrounding Continuous Testing
-Strategies for measuring Continuous Testing progress and ROI
When applications are broken, the critical question is “what is the exact cause?” In containerized applications, the problem is like finding a needle in a field of haystacks. A new approach is needed to solve problems in these complex environments. Why Watch This Webinar?
- Understand how containers and microservices create chaos in your applications
- Learn why traditional monitoring tools struggle with containerized applications
- See how proper container visibility and real-time application discovery are the foundation of containerized application monitoring
- After the presentation, there is a demo of Instana’s APM solution for managing Containerized Microservice Applications.
As the market adopts Apple's newest devices and latest OS, iOS12, QA and Dev teams must make appropriate adjustments to their test automation code to ensure continuous testing of iOS12 apps as well as earlier iOS versions. Appium is the de-facto cross-platform test automation framework for native iOS and Android apps. Although Appium is based on XCUITest, it has different capabilities and use cases that benefit test engineers. In this live webinar, Perfecto's Uzi Eilon, CTO and Eran Kinsbruner, Director and Lead Software Evangelist will present advanced capabilities of Appium for testing iOS12. Attendees will learn the following:
- Key features and opportunities for developers and testers in iOS12
- Testing implications of iOS12 on new and existing apps
- Appium vs. XCUITest
- Advanced testing methods using iOS12 and Appium including FaceID, Fingerprint, Network conditions and more
Understanding Data (not just collecting it) is Necessary to Deliver High Performance Dynamic Applications. When new technology platforms appear, new application monitoring solutions also emerge to provide application and platform visibility. Dynamic containerized microservice applications are no different – monitoring performance first requires visibility, which is why it’s nice that open source standards like OpenTracing and Jaeger have appeared. Unfortunately, just collecting the tracing data is no longer enough. These new applications are so complex and dynamic that the most important aspect of monitoring is how pieces fit together, correlating information from multiple data sources. We’ll explore the pros and cons of different monitoring technologies, look at the challenges of monitoring new microservice applications, and dig into how to best use the vast monitoring data now available to deliver optimum application performance.
Continuous Integration and Delivery (CI/CD) is the ultimate endpoint for Agile Development, but you don’t have to achieve complete CI/CD to start reaping the benefits. The Continuous Delivery journey contains many opportunities to improve operational efficiencies, create happier users and improve the bottom line. This presentation delves into DevOps, Agile Development and Digital Transformation along the pathway to CI/CD. It also examines the relationship between Agile Development and CI/CD and how real-time performance information empowers developers and speeds cycle time. Discover the benefits of CI/CD and how automated real-time observability is critical to making the journey a fruitful one.
In this webinar, test experts Joe Colantonio and Eran Kinsbruner discuss the tools, practices and skill sets you need to support a continuous testing environment, and how to align them to your organizational needs – now and in the future. Watch this webinar and discover:
- The key challenges organizations face when moving to continuous testing
- Must-have tools for continuous testing of mobile and web applications
- Emerging trends in the continuous testing space
Instana has re-defined APM with its new Application Perspectives capabilities, creating a personalized experience while improving cross-functional collaboration. Why Watch This Webinar?
- Learn How Application Perspectives are Defined
- See How Perspectives Lead to Personalized APM
- Understand how Perspectives Redefine APM
When aiming to advance cross-browser testing while using Selenium Remote WebDriver automation frameworks, developers and testers often fail to identify the proper tools and processes to build an automation solution that works. Join this web seminar and you’ll learn how to:
- Select a Selenium based automation framework that matches your teams’ skill sets, SDLC methodology and required scale
- Orchestrate Selenium tests to execute in parallel across browsers
- Maintain your Selenium test codes, with best practices for page object models, waits, object locators and more
- Leverage smart reporting to optimize your entire pipeline and gain maximum quality visibility
IBM Cloud Application Business Insights helps you to quickly build custom dashboards with an interactive and modern, user interface (UI). It's drag-and-drop, easy-to-use, features provide effective data visualization and analysis capabilities. It helps create dashboards within hours and not days and require no programming. Join this session to see for yourself the differentiating capabilities and benefits that IBM Cloud Application Business Insights brings to table.
Akamai recently commissioned Forrester Consulting to conduct a global study to find out how balancing digital experience and security has helped companies achieve double-digit growth. Join Nigel Fenwick, VP and Principal Analyst at Forrester Research, and Renny Shen, Senior Product Marketing Manager at Akamai Technologies, as they discuss the study and answer pressing questions on the challenges and opportunities that come with earning (and keeping) customer trust to compete in today’s marketplace.
This session will offer up three key ways you can reduce the manual work drowning your Dev and Ops teams—even if they aren't complaining. In this engaging webinar, participants will explore the common operational challenges many DevOps teams face and how organizations are utilizing best practices and new operational tools to:
- Create closed-loop DevOps methodologies
- Build achievable automation to fix application issues once in production
- Observe operational trends
- Improve operational efficiency
Deploying an updated container to a cluster is easy - a command or two at the command line and you're done. But what about ...
- Moving collections of containers?
- To multiple clusters?
- In multiple clouds?
- Attached to an Enterprise Service Bus?
- Orchestrated for high availability?
Join IBM Distinguished Engineer Paul Bahrs and Eric Minick, IBM Product Management Lead for Continuous Delivery, for an examination of orchestrated updates when real-world challenges demand more than simple scripts at the command line.
Join an open discussion on the importance of automation to enterprises today, in both the Line of Business as well as in IT. This webinar will look at topics such as the future of Service Management automation with Cognitive Technologies, for example "ticket deflection" and "ticket automation.” This webcast will discuss the experiences both good and bad of aspects in making your infrastructure more automated, and focus on the latest updates of two of IBM's most successful automation offerings:
- IBM Control Desk and the future of service management automation with cognitive technologies such as Cognitive Virtual Agents and Cognitive Operations.
- IBM Workload Automation and how to better monitor, optimize and automate complex workloads for greater efficiencies.
Please join SL for a brief 30 minute intro and demo on how to monitor gaps within your Kafka and messaging environments.
This webcast will discuss the experiences of containerization and cloud exploitation of business applications; highlighting the importance of APM for those applications. IBM will explore themes such as how to best exploit CI/CD pipelines and orchestrated runtimes, manage current and future application environments, take advantage of improved user experience and use cognitive analytics to gain performance insights for DevOps and microservices-based applications.
Slow logon is one of the most common complaints faced by Citrix administrators. It is not easy to uncover the cause of the slowdown, as the XenApp / XenDesktop logon depends on so many factors: client-side connectivity, Active Directory authentication, StoreFront connection, Citrix server-side processing, user profile load, GPO processing, and more. Watch this on-demand webinar by John Worthington, Director of Product Marketing for eG Innovations, to learn some best practices for easily diagnosing and troubleshooting Citrix logon problems. In this webinar, you will learn:
- Why the combination of synthetic and real user logon monitoring techniques helps remediate logon issues and ensure exceptional user experience.
- How to baseline logon performance and get alerted to deviations proactively.
- How to intelligently detect and solve Citrix logon issues before your users notice any slowness and complain.
Join this discussion about new ways IBM technology improves the cloud experience. As the marketplace looks to increase deployment of new cloud native applications and to move legacy application across hybrid cloud platforms, cloud management tools have become more important than ever. The powerful combination of IBM Cloud Automation Manager and IBM Cloud Private addresses this critical need. In this webcast, the IBM team will show how IBM Cloud Automation Manager -- delivered on the new IBM Cloud Private platform -- offers end-to-end capabilities that allow IT operations to deploy, automate and manage multi-cloud environments. The webinar will also explain how IBM has improved access for developers to build and create applications that adhere to enterprise policy, especially with regard to security.
The practice of workload automation is constantly evolving to adapt to the evolution and growth of hybrid workloads, and to exploit new technologies and organizational transformation. Join the IBM team as they lay out 8 ways IBM service management solutions can boost your organization's agility, offering greater flexibility and accelerated application development, while containing costs.
Microsoft System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) allows system and application administrators to monitor operations, services, devices and applications within an enterprise through a single console. This single pane of glass can simplify operations, but monitoring the performance of end-to-end digital business services requires more than aggregating measurement data using multiple management packs. From a performance management perspective, unified monitoring is most effective when there’s a single source of actionable truth; it moves us away from diagnosis-related activities and toward collaborating on how to establish self-healing properties when that diagnosis is identified. Not only is this more cost-effective, it’s a more “unifying” activity than troubleshooting. A single pane of glass without an understanding of end-to-end IT service dependencies may just lead to more alert fatigue — little actionable information due to lack of effective correlation and root cause diagnosis. The results are long problem isolation and diagnosis cycles, resulting in poor user experience and increased IT operation costs.
Join this webinar as John Worthington, Director of Product Marketing at eG Innovations, demonstrates how you can achieve end-to-end performance monitoring of Microsoft IT services such as SharePoint, Exchange or custom .Net applications — even if those IT services incorporate non-Microsoft components or cloud services — and unify Microsoft SCOM at the same time.