If IT landscape complexities, flood of alerts, escalating demands for 24x7 uptime & peak performance are overwhelming your IT team, well, there is bad news - it’s only downhill from here. But wait, we have great news as well! You wouldn’t want to miss this insightful panel discussion with industry leaders in ITSM and AIOps on how AI for ITSM not only delivers proactive & self-healing IT operations, but addresses a higher calling as well – Business Service Reliability! Attend this webinar and avail a 45 day free trial of GAVS’ ZIF – An AI-powered TechOps platform. Discussion Points:
- Proactive IT Operations led by predictive insights to reduce overall IT costs
- AI/ML-driven incident resolution for faster MTTR
- Enhanced end-user experience through improved service availability
- Bolstering the bottom line with Business Service Reliability
Companies are achieving quantifiable results with AIOps today. Customers who have implemented intelligent, analytics-driven technology report 64% reduction in costly outages, improved business service performance and visibility, and hundreds of thousand dollars saved through more efficient IT management. Join this virtual summit to learn from leading analysts, partners and customers on how activating AIOps can help you ensure and improve business outcomes. Attend this virtual event to learn:
- Industry trends and recommended best practices from thought leaders
- Technical deep-dive on using AI-driven monitoring for SAP environments and services
- How Splunk customers are activating AIOps to modernize IT management
The next wave of digital leaders will be those that use new technologies, like Kafka event-stream messaging and microservices, to deliver real-time customer experiences. Developers today are using even-driven tooling to develop apps and enterprise architecture in a new way. Event-driven architectures can be challenging to adopt, but open source technology and event-driven APIs are now making it all easier and more potent. This webinar shows how Kafka and the cloud have changed the face of customer engagement for the better.
An API-led iPaaS must enable business and technology teams to collaborate and implement the full API lifecycle — for mapping business needs in the API design and deploying and managing the API at scale. Watch this webinar and learn how to use API tooling, modeling, mocking, testing, implementation and management.
You are invited to join hundreds of IT Ops, DevOps and SRE professionals for a virtual summit, hosted by BigPanda. Over the course of two days — September 30 and October 1, 2020 — a dozen customers and industry thought leaders will explain what factors set them up to manage through the last six months, what critical projects are on their 2021 roadmap, and any insights they want to share with other IT leaders who must be ready for anything.
The efficiency of IT Operations (ITOps) largely determines how much an IT Service Management (ITSM) solution can deliver. The demands of modern-day ITOps have far surpassed human capabilities. We’ve reached a point where human intelligence needs to be supplemented with Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning (AI/ML) for effective ITOps. Couldn’t ask for a better panel of experts to unravel how AI in IT Operations (AIOps) has slowly but inevitably become the bedrock of ITSM.
With millions of enterprise endpoints monitored via Aternity’s SaaS-delivered Digital Experience Management Platform, Aternity has analyzed the current trends in remote work and what the “Next Normal” looks like. In this 30-minute webinar you will learn:
- How remote work is changing and what that means to your company’s productivity
- How to benchmark application and infrastructure performance to support remote work
- How to monitor and manage a scaled remote workforce - What to look for in a SaaS-based DEM platform
The new norms of remote working and virtual economy bring with them a host of challenges - system performance and security topping the list. With constantly evolving stringent regulations to comply with, and being one of the most targeted for its sensitive data, the healthcare industry has been hit very hard. An opportunity you absolutely cannot miss! Key Discussion Points:
- Meeting critical business imperatives with zDesk (VDI + DaaS)
- Architecture for accelerated healthcare performance
- Features for secure anytime, anywhere access to healthcare data/applications
- Suitability to work alongside/replace other established VDI solutions
Don’t let your guard down! Workplace security needs deeper vigilance & cannot be an afterthought! Organizations are leveraging VDI as the silver bullet for remote working. Join us for a panel discussion with industry experts, as they discuss compelling reasons why it is paramount that enterprises are cognizant of the risks involved, and defend their VDI deployments from security exploits. Don't miss this opportunity to attend the discussion between industry experts! Discussion points:
- Some of the security challenges from remote working often overlooked by IT teams
- How to overcome and safeguard data and users
Are your apps and services distributed in the cloud, getting refactored as microservices or becoming more complex? If they are, you must factor in observability. Observability is about using all your data to help you find unexpected failure conditions, explain why they happened, and resolve them - FAST. This event is about the challenges, opportunities, and best practices to successfully build observability into everything you develop, deliver or monitor. Top Reasons to Attend:
- Better understand how observability is critical to key initiatives, such as cloud migration, hybrid/multi-cloud monitoring, application monitoring, and incident response
- Get a first-hand look at the practices and technologies that are core to observability
- Learn from those who have embraced observability as their approach to achieve stellar service availability and performance
With working from home becoming the norm, Ops teams must collaborate effectively from anywhere to maintain uptime and prevent outages. This is precisely what Moogsoft Enterprise 8.0 allows them to do with an AIOps-based virtual NOC. This instructive webinar includes a live demo and details:
- How Moogsoft Enterprise 8.0’s groundbreaking features let Ops teams provide continuous service assurance while teleworking
- Why AIOps-based virtual NOCs have become the best work environment for Ops teams — now and beyond
- How Rackspace has leveraged AIOps to optimize operations in its large and complex IT environment
To prevent outages of business-critical digital services, organizations often invest heavily on IT Ops tools and staff. An AIOps platform can help organizations minimize that spend and boost service assurance, resulting in broad business benefits. Watch this fireside chat with Moogsoft EMEA CTO Will Cappelli and Moogsoft Enterprise Account Executive Angeline MacIvor, experts on how AIOps benefits businesses by transforming IT Ops teams and workflows. They will present real-life use cases and discuss:
- How AIOps cuts business and IT Ops costs
- The economic impact of AIOps beyond cost reduction
- Why enterprises explore AIOps technology
Rob Schnepp, former Incident Commander from the United States Fire Service and Paul Jacques, Incident Commander for Dell, will examine what it takes to be an effective Incident Commander. Hosted by BigPanda AVP of Sales Engineering, Iain Armstrong, the webinar covers the need for calm, directed, and cooperative discussions, and how to interact with the various stakeholders involved in the incident management life cycle, including the Liaison Officer, Scribe, subject matter experts, customers, executives and internal stakeholders.
Watch this interactive discussion with Adam Frank, an AIOps aficionado who is passionate about helping DevOps and SRE teams attain continuous service assurance. Frank, is joined by Moogsoft expert John Haley, outline six concrete, actionable tips for a successful deployment, including:
- Picking target apps and services
- Identifying data sources
- Enriching your data
They’ll also discuss five key use cases for observability with AIOps, including:
- Enhancing collaboration and productivity
- Streamlining IT incident management
- Reducing costs
Are you tasked with maintaining and reporting the performance of critical SAP applications? Are you frustrated that traditional monitoring systems do not provide insight into the real user experience? Gartner has said, “The key is shifting away from legacy uptime metrics and toward metrics that are more meaningful to both provider and customer alike.” You are likely tasked with change and incident management if you are an IT Manager or Business Leader. Login VSI's proprietary synthetic users work 24x7, consistently mimicking real user sessions and application interactions to ensure the predefined thresholds are not compromised. Learn how you can safeguard business-critical application availability and avoid business stand-still. In this webinar we'll discuss the value of measuring performance and availability from the end-user perspective and applying this in management reporting.
In this session, BigPanda Field CTO Jason will explain what’s possible when you can create a big picture by enriching incidents with contextual information and unifying analytics.
Want to spend more time developing code than monitoring your environment? Wish to detect and fix problems faster to boost uptime? If so, meet Moogsoft Express, the cloud-native AIOps and observability solution for DevOps and SRE teams. Watch the Moogsoft Express launch event on-demand, which features a presentation from Moogsoft Chairman and CEO Phil Tee, customer testimonials, a live demo by Moogsoft VP of Product and Design Adam Frank, and a Q&A with the audience. You’ll learn:
- Why legacy monitoring tools based on manual thresholds fall short
- How applying AIOps to observability data delivers true operational visibility
- How Global Mentoring Solutions and Tridiuum each successfully use Moogsoft Express today
Blackrock 3 academy leader, Ron Schepp, will explain why time is the only non-renewable resource of incident response. The only thing responders can do is manage it as efficiently as possible.
In this webinar, BigPanda Field CTOs Jason Walker and Scott Stradley will talk about monitoring challenges and how to build the right monitoring strategy, tools and processes to collect alerts and turn them into meaningful insights and actions.
Join Splunk for DevOps Open Source Insights and Innovations! This interactive virtual event will bring together topic experts to share their open source technology tips and best practices and offer attendees the chance to ask their own questions too.
- Learn about specific DevOps OSS projects from the contributors
- Learn what Splunk is doing in the OSS world
- Help understand the challenges of adopting OSS
- Hear from high-tech companies and OSS thought leaders
- Network with industry peers
Aberdeen Research explores the challenges developers face in creating modern applications, as well as the strategies and capabilities that leading businesses are following to meet such challenges head-on by taking a new approach to Application Performance Monitoring (APM). Join us for a webinar to learn how leading organizations are leveraging modern APM to realize the following benefits:
- Control costs of application development
- Create better end-user experience
- Accelerate time to market of new applications
Join this webinar with Aternity and Pivotal to learn:
- How cloud automation helps you accelerate deployment and improve availability
- Why big data is critical to identifying and resolving the root cause of performance issues in complex environments
- How to prioritize development efforts with business needs
Join this exclusive webcast for a front-row seat to hear the perspectives of Gartner Research Director Charley Rich and Aternity APM Product Marketing Director Amena Siddiqi. There will be an interactive Q&A with Aternity APM experts during the webcast, to get your most pressing questions answered. Topics include:
- Digital Performance: what is it and why it matters
- DEM, APM and EUEM and other monitoring technologies
- The Three V’s of APM: Volume, velocity and variety and how to solve them
- How AIOps and machine learning can provide better outcomes for IT and business
Legacy root cause analysis (RCA) techniques based on CMDBs and topology maps are failing IT Ops, NOC and DevOps teams. CMDBs and topology maps are out-of-date and struggling to be relevant because IT today is fast-moving and application and service architectures are increasingly ephemeral. What’s the impact? Incidents and outages that are more frequent, more prolonged, and more painful for customers and users. What should enterprises do? Join Nancy Gohring, Senior Analyst at 451 Research, and Elik Eizenberg, CTO and Co-Founder at BigPanda as they discuss why fast-moving IT changes the game for IT Ops, why legacy approaches to root cause analysis are no longer working and what can help enterprises solve this critical problem.
If you’re part of a NOC or an IT Ops team, or if you manage one, you know that overwhelming IT noise is your #1 enemy. It floods your teams with false-positives, it buries critical root-cause events and it makes it hard to proactively detect expensive P1 and P0 outages. But can AIOps tools be the answer? View this 30-minute webinar to learn if AIOps (IT Ops tools powered by AI and ML) can help you eliminate noise.
Like most enterprises, you've likely invested in best-in-class APM and NPM tools. But now, do you find that your NOC and IT Ops teams are constantly living with the fear of missing important alerts? Watch this on-demand webinar as Join Jason Trunk and Iain Armstrong from BigPanda as they explain how to use AIOps to help you unlock the full value of your APM and NPM investments.
Understaffed, overwhelmed and overworked. IT Ops, NOC and DevOps teams are under siege like never before. View this on-demand webinar with Nancy Gohring from 451 Research and BigPanda as they discuss the future of IT Ops, how AI and ML are opening up a new frontier of autonomous operations, and why forward-looking IT leaders must embrace it to succeed.
If you use ServiceNow, JIRA or another service desk system, your helpdesk and ITSM teams have probably run into a myriad of ticketing issues. When you adopt AIOps with BigPanda, in about 8-12 weeks, you can reduce your ticket volume by up to 99%, use information from your CMDB, inventory databases, spreadsheets and excel files to add critical context to your tickets, and unify workflows between your IT Ops, helpdesk and ITSM teams. View this on-demand webinar to learn more.