With technology making inroads into all aspects of healthcare, now is a great time for the industry to address the challenge of providing more with less. The infusion of technology into healthcare practices brings with it, huge volumes of complex data from various sources like medical records, health applications, medical devices, and more. Harnessing this treasure trove of data to drive smarter decisions for healthcare optimization could well, be the only way for healthcare organizations to stay competent. Discussion Points:
• Challenges of rising costs of care, value-based care models
• Joining the dots in healthcare data for meaningful, actionable insights
• Leveraging analytics to drive process efficiencies, cost reduction
• Towards ‘Wellness Care’ from ‘Sick Care’ with predictive & prescriptive analytics
• Financial, operational, clinical intelligence to drive smarter healthcare strategy
Running Spark on Kubernetes is growing in popularity. Reasons for the growth are improved isolation, better resource sharing, and the ability to leverage homogeneous and cloud-native infrastructure for the entire stack. But running Spark on Kubernetes in a stable, performant, cost-efficient, and secure manner also presents specific challenges. In this webinar, Alex Pierce will talk about how to optimize Spark performance on Kubernetes. Topics include:
– Making Spark-on-k8s reliable at scale
– Core concepts and setup of Spark on Kubernetes
– Configuration tips for performance and efficient resource sharing
– Spark-app level dynamic allocation and cluster level autoscaling
– Monitoring and security best practices
Splunk provides visibility across the entire IT landscape – on-prem, hybrid/multi-cloud leveraging data from any source, at any scale, and in real-time. Infrastructure can and should be an enabler for companies as they embrace DevOps practices and the journey to Cloud. Find out how visibility and action can turn infrastructure from being a bottleneck to a transformation accelerator. What to expect:
- Define and implement strategies that fast-track your digital transformation
- Understand the importance of full-stack visibility for all IT and engineering assets
- Accelerate hybrid and cloud migrations
With technology now the daily lifeline between employees, companies, and customers the need to use both synthetic and Real User Monitoring (RUM) for the complete digital employee experience picture has become mission-critical. Proactive notifications and baseline benchmarks require synthetic monitoring of SaaS/Network/ISP services. Always-on, everywhere coverage with easily deployed RUM has become a necessity to ensure uptime and cloud service success. On April 21, 2021, Exoprise Founder and CEO, Jason Lieblich, will host a conversational webinar featuring guest speaker Forrester Senior Analyst, Andrew Hewitt, for discussion on the evolution of digital experience management in the future of work. Attendees of this webinar will better understand:
1. Key trends in the experience management space
2. How to leverage Real User and Synthetic monitoring together to ensure excellent Digital Experiences
3. Importance of benchmarking Microsoft 365, Teams, Salesforce, and ALL of your SaaS performance
4. Best practices for improving internal experience management
At this one-of-a-kind event, you’ll hear from Spiros Xanthos, distributed tracing expert and VP of Splunk’s Observability products, and other observability experts on how they’re managing complexity, succeeding in the cloud, and enhancing developer productivity. You’ll get an exclusive look at Splunk’s new Observability Cloud and the latest innovations that will help you conquer complexity at any scale. Why you should attend:
- Learn how customers, partners like AWS and you can drive innovation with Splunk
- See how the new Splunk Observability Cloud can help you eliminate blind spots so you solve problems in seconds, not hours
- Connect with fellow industry leaders to share insights and best practices
When today’s cloud platforms are combined with modern big data performance solutions, data analysis power users can leverage self-service to quickly gain business insights, optimize scaling, and create a unified interface to simplify analysis. Join us as we discuss the best practices for simplifying big data analytics while providing data analysts and scientists with self-service access on AWS cloud. Watch this webinar to:
• Understand why more organizations are moving to the self-service analytics model.
• Learn how to more easily create elastic Hadoop, Spark, and other big data clusters for dynamic, large-scale workloads.
• Learn the best practices for cost optimization of big data workloads.
• Understand how to evaluate big data SaaS criteria and determine whether “as-a-service” is right for your big data.
• Learn the best practices for implementing big data self-service analytics.
This session will take you through the basics of Splunk Observability, the only observability platform with streaming analytics, NoSample™ Full Fidelity distributed tracing in a hands-on environment. In 3 hours, you'll gain a deeper understanding of Splunk Observability including:
- The value of data
- The three major data classes of observability (metrics, traces & logs)
- Introduction to dashboards and alerting
- Getting data in (GDI)
- Monitoring as code
- Service bureau – managing teams and usage in Splunk Observability
- Troubleshooting with Splunk APM
- Understanding impact of incidents (Tag Spotlight)
- Getting the scoop via Business Workflows
This webinar considers key aspects of cloud system observability and management, including cost management, ensuring compliance with agreed service-level agreements (SLAs), and balancing cloud resource usage to optimize performance. Attendees will learn about:
- The concept of observability for overseeing cloud-based big data applications
- Efficiently and autonomously optimizing big data environments at scale
- Automating performance analysis to help identify performance issues
- Determining where system complexity introduces congestion and bottlenecks that impact observing SLAs
- Understanding cloud service use and optimizing cloud service costs
Join Splunk SRE leaders Ram Jothikumar and Jakub Barc where they will discuss exactly how they keep the Observability Suite running, by using Splunk Observability Cloud to get full insight into every transaction, no matter when or where it happens. In this webinar you will learn:
- How Splunk uses Splunk’s tools to monitor and optimize performance of a 24/7 application relied upon by users around the world
- How to use Splunk Infrastructure Monitoring combined with Splunk APM to determine within seconds when issues exist and where exactly in the stack they are occurring
- How Splunk APM lets Splunk isolate issues to particular customers or regions effortlessly
- Why Splunk’s Observability Suite is the optimal way to get insight into your application
Join industry experts from Splunk and Amazon Web Services (AWS) as they discuss how to efficiently scale Kubernetes applications with Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service (EKS) and how to gain observability into your entire Kubernetes environment with Splunk -- no matter where you choose to deploy Kubernetes clusters; on the AWS Cloud or on-premises. Join the live webinar, Scaling Kubernetes with Splunk and AWS, and learn about:
- Challenges in operating distributed cloud-native environments such as Kubernetes
- Key considerations in choosing Kubernetes platform - on Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), serverless deployments using AWS Fargate or on-premises using Amazon EKS Distro (EKS-D)
- Real-time monitoring and troubleshooting strategies for Kubernetes deployments
- Demo covering monitoring and investigation of real-world performance issues with Splunk
With many companies prioritizing containers for more applications and more uses, an increasing area of concern for everyone in IT is finding a way to monitor, manage, and optimize performance across these sprawling environments. Join this webinar to learn:
– A brief history of current trends in computing, cloud, containerization, and Kubernetes
– Challenges: virtualization, distributed applications, and multi-cloud
– How to meet the demands of new microservices apps while maintaining legacy apps
– How to deploy, manage, monitor, and simplify: big data analytics monitoring, platform monitoring, and dynamic optimization
– Ways to reduce the complexity of monitoring and managing Kubernetes with automated full-stack observability
– What Kubernetes performance management success looks like
There are immutable laws and rules for many things, from nature to physics to karma. Observability, with its innate complexity, also has its own immutable rules, which transform elastic and ephemeral rote reactions to a clear and concise approach and understanding of your environment. Join this webinar to learn the rules you should understand with your approach to observability, including:
- The impact of open and flexible data ingest and instrumentation
- The impact of data retention and aggregation on blind spot analysis
- The observability corollary to the Von Neumann bottleneck
- The innate drive for seamless workflow integration
Join this webinar as industry experts discuss how these changing dynamics have moved the spotlight on AIOps to drive optimizations in underlying digital infrastructure & operations. Discussion Points:
• Service Reliability & Customer Experience as key market differentiators
• Resilient IT operations as an enabler of the new normal
• The need for AI to manage modern digital infrastructure
• Leveraging AI/ML for proactive, autonomous ITOps
In this webinar, DevOps Institute Chief Ambassador Helen Beal and Moogsoft Director of SRE Thom Duran will explore why intelligent monitoring is an SRE’s best friend. Join the webinar to learn:
- How to measure system reliability over time
- Why toil causes so much trouble
- Where to prioritize effort
- AIOps tips and techniques for SREs
With the growing demand on Internet traffic and flawless expectations from customers and employees, the dependencies on network performance monitoring have never been more critical. When your job is to resolve or rule out a network-related performance or availability issue, isolating the truth from data is tantamount to assuring the optimized user experience. There is no shortage of monitoring tools to use, but tool sprawl often leads to an increased MTTR and bad data analysis. Join Catchpoint as they discuss some challenges network operations teams face while monitoring the Internet:
- Distributed customers, employees and cloud data centers require constant testing.
- Data Transformation has created network-level blind spots.
- New SaaS offerings, such as SD-WAN & SASE require a new set of best practices.
RESOLVE '21 is the only virtual conference designed exclusively for IT Ops, NOC, DevOps and SRE professionals who are creating the next-gen operations environment with AIOps, machine learning, automation and world-class incident management. BigPanda is excited to announce keynote speaker, Steve Wozniak, along with an agenda packed with networking opportunities, eight breakout sessions, games and more.
Remote workers rely on business-critical SaaS applications like G Suite, Office 365, and Salesforce. How can IT teams resolve application, Internet, WIFI, and connectivity issues for employees working from home? Join Ryan Pellette, Product Manager at Catchpoint, and Neelum Khan, Senior Manager, Product Marketing at Catchpoint, for a webcast on how digital experience monitoring can keep your distributed business productive and employees satisfied. Topics to be covered include:
- Common challenges IT teams experience
- How to solve performance problems in SaaS applications like G Suite before users are aware
- Best practices like proactive alerting
Microsoft 365 has become the new "office" and organization are now looking to ensure a consistent user experience at any time and from anywhere. Join Microsoft MVP, Nick Cavalancia and Rob Doucette, VP of Product Management at Martello, as they discuss what an Experience Level Agreement (XLA) is and how you measure it against Microsoft 365.
Join Anirban Chatterjee, Director of Product Marketing for BigPanda and Waldo Grunenwald, Technical Evangelist, Datadog as they discuss:
- transformation projects IT Ops customers they are working with are undertaking
- steps they are taking to accelerate those projects
- how they use modern observability, event correlation and automation solutions with AIOps to stay ahead of whatever 2021 brings them.
In this webinar, DevOps Institute Chief Ambassador Helen Beal and Moogsoft CTO Dave Casper will examine the ways intelligent observability helps bring joy back into the ITOps department. They will explore:
- How ITOps can gain control of unpredictable infrastructure
- Why creating self-healing infrastructure is challenging
- Methods for paying down technical debt
- Insights on drastically reducing MTTR
IDG conducted a survey of IT professionals examining how IT Ops teams have been impacted as the demand for digital services has skyrocketed since the start of the pandemic. During this webinar will present the survey findings as well as look at how IT Ops teams are planning for 2021 with a remote workforce model that is here to stay for the foreseeable future.
In this session, you will hear from Expedia, the World’s Travel Platform, on how they modernized Operations on one of the world's fastest-moving IT stacks, and why they chose the BigPanda AIOps platform to help them with their mission.
In this webinar, DevOps Institute Chief Ambassador Helen Beal and Moogsoft Chief Evangelist Richard Whitehead will introduce Sarah, a bright DevOps engineer looking to accelerate time-to-resolve incidents so she can accelerate the delivery of new features. Throughout this conversation, our hosts will discuss:
- How smart teams leverage AIOps to optimize the flow
- Why observability supercharges feedback
- Experiments for antifragility
- Treating problems and incidents as learning opportunities
In this webinar, Moogsoft CEO Phil Tee, CTO Dave Casper and VP of Marketing John Haley will discuss and demonstrate the deep integration between these platforms that enables users to easily start ingesting events and metrics from Datadog and other sources into the Moogsoft Observability Cloud. Attendees will also learn how Datadog users can easily:
- Achieve more context across incidents.
- Accelerate identification of root cause.
- Minimize the impact and time spent on service-impacting outages.
- Accelerate monitoring transformation by automating event correlation.
The rate at which healthcare data is being generated at various touchpoints – both inside and outside the managed care setting, is growing exponentially. Although most Payors and Providers have access to structured and unstructured healthcare data, the disparate landscape and operational silos make the management of data difficult. A robust data management strategy is essential to effectively manage the data and leverage the same to generate actionable insights to help improve the holistic health of members and patients. Discussion Points:
- How has data changed in healthcare?
- Are EMR/EHRs positioned to absorb the increasing changes in data?
- Key regulations impacting how data is handled
- Key challenges faced by Providers/Payors/Patients
- Maturity of the current clinical and non-clinical data capture mechanisms
- How GAVS’ services can make a difference in healthcare big data management
The AI market is projected to reach a $3 trillion mark by 2024, and machine learning, which is a big part of AI, is the key driver of that growth. Machine learning can augment human understanding in processing large and complex datasets that are typical in IT operations. To learn more about how Artificial Intelligence for IT Operations (AIOps) is transforming IT organizations, be sure to tune into this free 2-day virtual AIOps (Artificial Intelligence for IT Operations) conference, covering real-world insights from research analysts, industry leaders, customer success stories, technical sessions, product demos and more.
In this webinar, Dennis Drogseth, Vice President, EMA Research and Bhaskar Krishnamsetty, co-founder and Chief Product Officer at CloudFabrix Software Inc, discuss how to best succeed in AIOps deployments and unify IT in the process. Specific topics covered include:
- What is AIOps is and what makes it different and relevant
- How AIOps can help to unify IT into more focused and effective teams.
- How business outcomes align with AIOps use cases based on real-world examples
- What to prioritize in selecting an AIOps solution
In this fireside chat Rich Lane (Sr. Analyst, Forrester), unlocks various intricacies of AIOps in the current enterprise world addressing issues like:
- Importance of AIOps solution to interplay with ITSM systems
- Importance of dependency mapping & gaps in CMDB
- Address data gaps & data quality challenges
- Role of operational data while handling Incidents
Modern IT environments witness 20+ IT tools on an average, and service desk/NOC teams are inundated with ever growing alert and ticket volume. In this webinar, you will learn:
- How to reduce IT ticket volume
- How to intelligently correlate alerts automatically with AI/ML
- How to automatically enrich alert data for intelligent decision making
As modern IT environments become dynamic, complex and interdependent, it becomes increasingly challenging to diagnose and resolve incidents in a timely manner. In this webinar, you will learn:
- How AIOps can help automate root cause analysis of incidents
- How single pane triage dashboards reduces time to collect, verify and evaluate data
- How Incident room bring all incident context, data and tools at one place
In this webinar, you will learn how IT transformation initiatives like migration to SDN, network upgrades, technology refresh initiatives, change management and coordination can be accelerated with accurate and up-to-date asset dependency insights, using asset intelligence and AIOps capabilities.
Watch this FUTRtech video podcast featuring CloudFabrix CEO Raju Datla.
In this webinar, Splunk will share insights from customers, and chat with Splunk engineers to hear how they dogfood Splunk APM to troubleshoot issues in new products and services that Splunk creates. Join the webinar to learn about Splunk’s approach to modern APM and observability! During this session you will learn:
- How observability can help accelerate your transition to the cloud and modernize your applications
- The different levers you can pull in order to reduce MTTR
- Issues that our customers faced that prompted them to use a modern approach to APM
- How engineers at Splunk use this approach to troubleshoot issues, and what best-practices they recommend
In this fireside chat, Moogsoft CEO Phil Tee and Moogsoft Field CTO Will Cappelli will examine the future direction of observability and the impact that AI will have on teams' abilities to discover actionable insight in record times. Attend to learn:
- How do the practices of AI and observability complement each other?
- How will AI-driven observability deliver automation to today's and tomorrow's digital business?
- What areas of leading-edge science and mathematics will be most likely sources of future AI-driven observability features?
- What is Phil's forward-looking vision of AI for Moogsoft and for the economy at large?
Managing applications across different clouds is easier said than done. Organizations often cite challenges with siloed tools, inconsistent management and visibility gaps. In this session, Splunk and Google Cloud will demonstrate how Anthos and Splunk provide consistent ways to manage and monitor your workloads across multiple clouds. Join Splunk's webinar to learn:
- How to implement effective multicloud strategies and patterns.
- Anthos - how to achieve portability using Anthos across multiple environments.
- Multicloud observability with Splunk Infrastructure Monitoring and Splunk Cloud.
- Monitoring and investigation of real-world performance issues with Splunk.
A well-run incident may still be viewed poorly if incident communications miss the mark! All too often, technical problem solving is narrowly focused on finding root cause or staying so focused on the resolution that communications appear to be a distraction. While resolution is the holy grail of incident response, the benefit of placing a high priority on communications cannot be overstated. Hosted by BigPanda VP of Sales Engineering, Iain Armstrong, Blackrock3 Partners’ Rob Schnepp will share their incident communications methodology, and why the job function of Liaison Officer is so crucial. Key learnings from this session will include:
- Why incident communications are so important
- The role of Liaison Officer
- CAN reports
- Tips and tactics of Incident communications
What is required for modern monitoring? During this live Q&A you will learn from our expert panelists the core capabilities that will drive a successful monitoring strategy no matter what your stack looks like.
Companies are achieving quantifiable results with AIOps today. Customers who have implemented intelligent, analytics-driven technology report 64% reduction in costly outages, improved business service performance and visibility, and hundreds of thousand dollars saved through more efficient IT management. Join this virtual summit to learn from leading analysts, partners and customers on how activating AIOps can help you ensure and improve business outcomes. Attend this virtual event to learn:
- Industry trends and recommended best practices from thought leaders
- Technical deep-dive on using AI-driven monitoring for SAP environments and services
- How Splunk customers are activating AIOps to modernize IT management
Applications become large and enterprise-wide, new execution models are innovated, corners cut when it comes to testing, time to market is key in this digital world. How do we deliver quality, high user experience and always? Make a breakthrough in QA with the winning combination of human intuition and AI relentlessness! Join this webinar to find out more:
1. Challenges in traditional QA
2. Shifting hard left with AI to crank up QA productivity
3. 100% user flow coverage, scalability, $ resilience with AI-generated scripts
4. Beyond functional testing to performance, load, and security testing
5. Fully autonomous script generation – a possibility?
6. The holy grail of self-healing scripts!
You are invited to join hundreds of IT Ops, DevOps and SRE professionals for a virtual summit, hosted by BigPanda. Over the course of two days — September 30 and October 1, 2020 — a dozen customers and industry thought leaders will explain what factors set them up to manage through the last six months, what critical projects are on their 2021 roadmap, and any insights they want to share with other IT leaders who must be ready for anything.
The efficiency of IT Operations (ITOps) largely determines how much an IT Service Management (ITSM) solution can deliver. The demands of modern-day ITOps have far surpassed human capabilities. We’ve reached a point where human intelligence needs to be supplemented with Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning (AI/ML) for effective ITOps. Couldn’t ask for a better panel of experts to unravel how AI in IT Operations (AIOps) has slowly but inevitably become the bedrock of ITSM.
The new norms of remote working and virtual economy bring with them a host of challenges - system performance and security topping the list. With constantly evolving stringent regulations to comply with, and being one of the most targeted for its sensitive data, the healthcare industry has been hit very hard. An opportunity you absolutely cannot miss! Key Discussion Points:
- Meeting critical business imperatives with zDesk (VDI + DaaS)
- Architecture for accelerated healthcare performance
- Features for secure anytime, anywhere access to healthcare data/applications
- Suitability to work alongside/replace other established VDI solutions
If IT landscape complexities, flood of alerts, escalating demands for 24x7 uptime & peak performance are overwhelming your IT team, well, there is bad news - it’s only downhill from here. But wait, we have great news as well! You wouldn’t want to miss this insightful panel discussion with industry leaders in ITSM and AIOps on how AI for ITSM not only delivers proactive & self-healing IT operations, but addresses a higher calling as well – Business Service Reliability! Attend this webinar and avail a 45 day free trial of GAVS’ ZIF – An AI-powered TechOps platform. Discussion Points:
- Proactive IT Operations led by predictive insights to reduce overall IT costs
- AI/ML-driven incident resolution for faster MTTR
- Enhanced end-user experience through improved service availability
- Bolstering the bottom line with Business Service Reliability
Don’t let your guard down! Workplace security needs deeper vigilance & cannot be an afterthought! Organizations are leveraging VDI as the silver bullet for remote working. Join us for a panel discussion with industry experts, as they discuss compelling reasons why it is paramount that enterprises are cognizant of the risks involved, and defend their VDI deployments from security exploits. Don't miss this opportunity to attend the discussion between industry experts! Discussion points:
- Some of the security challenges from remote working often overlooked by IT teams
- How to overcome and safeguard data and users
Are your apps and services distributed in the cloud, getting refactored as microservices or becoming more complex? If they are, you must factor in observability. Observability is about using all your data to help you find unexpected failure conditions, explain why they happened, and resolve them - FAST. This event is about the challenges, opportunities, and best practices to successfully build observability into everything you develop, deliver or monitor. Top Reasons to Attend:
- Better understand how observability is critical to key initiatives, such as cloud migration, hybrid/multi-cloud monitoring, application monitoring, and incident response
- Get a first-hand look at the practices and technologies that are core to observability
- Learn from those who have embraced observability as their approach to achieve stellar service availability and performance
With working from home becoming the norm, Ops teams must collaborate effectively from anywhere to maintain uptime and prevent outages. This is precisely what Moogsoft Enterprise 8.0 allows them to do with an AIOps-based virtual NOC. This instructive webinar includes a live demo and details:
- How Moogsoft Enterprise 8.0’s groundbreaking features let Ops teams provide continuous service assurance while teleworking
- Why AIOps-based virtual NOCs have become the best work environment for Ops teams — now and beyond
- How Rackspace has leveraged AIOps to optimize operations in its large and complex IT environment
To prevent outages of business-critical digital services, organizations often invest heavily on IT Ops tools and staff. An AIOps platform can help organizations minimize that spend and boost service assurance, resulting in broad business benefits. Watch this fireside chat with Moogsoft EMEA CTO Will Cappelli and Moogsoft Enterprise Account Executive Angeline MacIvor, experts on how AIOps benefits businesses by transforming IT Ops teams and workflows. They will present real-life use cases and discuss:
- How AIOps cuts business and IT Ops costs
- The economic impact of AIOps beyond cost reduction
- Why enterprises explore AIOps technology
Rob Schnepp, former Incident Commander from the United States Fire Service and Paul Jacques, Incident Commander for Dell, will examine what it takes to be an effective Incident Commander. Hosted by BigPanda AVP of Sales Engineering, Iain Armstrong, the webinar covers the need for calm, directed, and cooperative discussions, and how to interact with the various stakeholders involved in the incident management life cycle, including the Liaison Officer, Scribe, subject matter experts, customers, executives and internal stakeholders.
Watch this interactive discussion with Adam Frank, an AIOps aficionado who is passionate about helping DevOps and SRE teams attain continuous service assurance. Frank, is joined by Moogsoft expert John Haley, outline six concrete, actionable tips for a successful deployment, including:
- Picking target apps and services
- Identifying data sources
- Enriching your data
They’ll also discuss five key use cases for observability with AIOps, including:
- Enhancing collaboration and productivity
- Streamlining IT incident management
- Reducing costs
In this session, BigPanda Field CTO Jason will explain what’s possible when you can create a big picture by enriching incidents with contextual information and unifying analytics.
Want to spend more time developing code than monitoring your environment? Wish to detect and fix problems faster to boost uptime? If so, meet Moogsoft Express, the cloud-native AIOps and observability solution for DevOps and SRE teams. Watch the Moogsoft Express launch event on-demand, which features a presentation from Moogsoft Chairman and CEO Phil Tee, customer testimonials, a live demo by Moogsoft VP of Product and Design Adam Frank, and a Q&A with the audience. You’ll learn:
- Why legacy monitoring tools based on manual thresholds fall short
- How applying AIOps to observability data delivers true operational visibility
- How Global Mentoring Solutions and Tridiuum each successfully use Moogsoft Express today
Blackrock 3 academy leader, Ron Schepp, will explain why time is the only non-renewable resource of incident response. The only thing responders can do is manage it as efficiently as possible.
In this webinar, BigPanda Field CTOs Jason Walker and Scott Stradley will talk about monitoring challenges and how to build the right monitoring strategy, tools and processes to collect alerts and turn them into meaningful insights and actions.
Join Splunk for DevOps Open Source Insights and Innovations! This interactive virtual event will bring together topic experts to share their open source technology tips and best practices and offer attendees the chance to ask their own questions too.
- Learn about specific DevOps OSS projects from the contributors
- Learn what Splunk is doing in the OSS world
- Help understand the challenges of adopting OSS
- Hear from high-tech companies and OSS thought leaders
- Network with industry peers
Aberdeen Research explores the challenges developers face in creating modern applications, as well as the strategies and capabilities that leading businesses are following to meet such challenges head-on by taking a new approach to Application Performance Monitoring (APM). Join us for a webinar to learn how leading organizations are leveraging modern APM to realize the following benefits:
- Control costs of application development
- Create better end-user experience
- Accelerate time to market of new applications
Legacy root cause analysis (RCA) techniques based on CMDBs and topology maps are failing IT Ops, NOC and DevOps teams. CMDBs and topology maps are out-of-date and struggling to be relevant because IT today is fast-moving and application and service architectures are increasingly ephemeral. What’s the impact? Incidents and outages that are more frequent, more prolonged, and more painful for customers and users. What should enterprises do? Join Nancy Gohring, Senior Analyst at 451 Research, and Elik Eizenberg, CTO and Co-Founder at BigPanda as they discuss why fast-moving IT changes the game for IT Ops, why legacy approaches to root cause analysis are no longer working and what can help enterprises solve this critical problem.
If you’re part of a NOC or an IT Ops team, or if you manage one, you know that overwhelming IT noise is your #1 enemy. It floods your teams with false-positives, it buries critical root-cause events and it makes it hard to proactively detect expensive P1 and P0 outages. But can AIOps tools be the answer? View this 30-minute webinar to learn if AIOps (IT Ops tools powered by AI and ML) can help you eliminate noise.
Like most enterprises, you've likely invested in best-in-class APM and NPM tools. But now, do you find that your NOC and IT Ops teams are constantly living with the fear of missing important alerts? Watch this on-demand webinar as Join Jason Trunk and Iain Armstrong from BigPanda as they explain how to use AIOps to help you unlock the full value of your APM and NPM investments.
Understaffed, overwhelmed and overworked. IT Ops, NOC and DevOps teams are under siege like never before. View this on-demand webinar with Nancy Gohring from 451 Research and BigPanda as they discuss the future of IT Ops, how AI and ML are opening up a new frontier of autonomous operations, and why forward-looking IT leaders must embrace it to succeed.
If you use ServiceNow, JIRA or another service desk system, your helpdesk and ITSM teams have probably run into a myriad of ticketing issues. When you adopt AIOps with BigPanda, in about 8-12 weeks, you can reduce your ticket volume by up to 99%, use information from your CMDB, inventory databases, spreadsheets and excel files to add critical context to your tickets, and unify workflows between your IT Ops, helpdesk and ITSM teams. View this on-demand webinar to learn more.