The AI market is projected to reach a $3 trillion mark by 2024, and machine learning, which is a big part of AI, is the key driver of that growth. Machine learning can augment human understanding in processing large and complex datasets that are typical in IT operations. To learn more about how Artificial Intelligence for IT Operations (AIOps) is transforming IT organizations, be sure to tune into this free 2-day virtual AIOps (Artificial Intelligence for IT Operations) conference, covering real-world insights from research analysts, industry leaders, customer success stories, technical sessions, product demos and more.
As modern IT environments become dynamic, complex and interdependent, it becomes increasingly challenging to diagnose and resolve incidents in a timely manner. In this webinar, you will learn:
- How AIOps can help automate root cause analysis of incidents
- How single pane triage dashboards reduces time to collect, verify and evaluate data
- How Incident room bring all incident context, data and tools at one place
In this webinar, you will learn how IT transformation initiatives like migration to SDN, network upgrades, technology refresh initiatives, change management and coordination can be accelerated with accurate and up-to-date asset dependency insights, using asset intelligence and AIOps capabilities.
Watch this FUTRtech video podcast featuring CloudFabrix CEO Raju Datla.
In this webinar, Splunk will share insights from customers, and chat with Splunk engineers to hear how they dogfood Splunk APM to troubleshoot issues in new products and services that Splunk creates. Join the webinar to learn about Splunk’s approach to modern APM and observability! During this session you will learn:
- How observability can help accelerate your transition to the cloud and modernize your applications
- The different levers you can pull in order to reduce MTTR
- Issues that our customers faced that prompted them to use a modern approach to APM
- How engineers at Splunk use this approach to troubleshoot issues, and what best-practices they recommend
In this fireside chat, Moogsoft CEO Phil Tee and Moogsoft Field CTO Will Cappelli will examine the future direction of observability and the impact that AI will have on teams' abilities to discover actionable insight in record times. Attend to learn:
- How do the practices of AI and observability complement each other?
- How will AI-driven observability deliver automation to today's and tomorrow's digital business?
- What areas of leading-edge science and mathematics will be most likely sources of future AI-driven observability features?
- What is Phil's forward-looking vision of AI for Moogsoft and for the economy at large?
Managing applications across different clouds is easier said than done. Organizations often cite challenges with siloed tools, inconsistent management and visibility gaps. In this session, Splunk and Google Cloud will demonstrate how Anthos and Splunk provide consistent ways to manage and monitor your workloads across multiple clouds. Join Splunk's webinar to learn:
- How to implement effective multicloud strategies and patterns.
- Anthos - how to achieve portability using Anthos across multiple environments.
- Multicloud observability with Splunk Infrastructure Monitoring and Splunk Cloud.
- Monitoring and investigation of real-world performance issues with Splunk.
A well-run incident may still be viewed poorly if incident communications miss the mark! All too often, technical problem solving is narrowly focused on finding root cause or staying so focused on the resolution that communications appear to be a distraction. While resolution is the holy grail of incident response, the benefit of placing a high priority on communications cannot be overstated. Hosted by BigPanda VP of Sales Engineering, Iain Armstrong, Blackrock3 Partners’ Rob Schnepp will share their incident communications methodology, and why the job function of Liaison Officer is so crucial. Key learnings from this session will include:
- Why incident communications are so important
- The role of Liaison Officer
- CAN reports
- Tips and tactics of Incident communications
What is required for modern monitoring? During this live Q&A you will learn from our expert panelists the core capabilities that will drive a successful monitoring strategy no matter what your stack looks like.
Companies are achieving quantifiable results with AIOps today. Customers who have implemented intelligent, analytics-driven technology report 64% reduction in costly outages, improved business service performance and visibility, and hundreds of thousand dollars saved through more efficient IT management. Join this virtual summit to learn from leading analysts, partners and customers on how activating AIOps can help you ensure and improve business outcomes. Attend this virtual event to learn:
- Industry trends and recommended best practices from thought leaders
- Technical deep-dive on using AI-driven monitoring for SAP environments and services
- How Splunk customers are activating AIOps to modernize IT management
You are invited to join hundreds of IT Ops, DevOps and SRE professionals for a virtual summit, hosted by BigPanda. Over the course of two days — September 30 and October 1, 2020 — a dozen customers and industry thought leaders will explain what factors set them up to manage through the last six months, what critical projects are on their 2021 roadmap, and any insights they want to share with other IT leaders who must be ready for anything.
With millions of enterprise endpoints monitored via Aternity’s SaaS-delivered Digital Experience Management Platform, Aternity has analyzed the current trends in remote work and what the “Next Normal” looks like. In this 30-minute webinar you will learn:
- How remote work is changing and what that means to your company’s productivity
- How to benchmark application and infrastructure performance to support remote work
- How to monitor and manage a scaled remote workforce - What to look for in a SaaS-based DEM platform
Are your apps and services distributed in the cloud, getting refactored as microservices or becoming more complex? If they are, you must factor in observability. Observability is about using all your data to help you find unexpected failure conditions, explain why they happened, and resolve them - FAST. This event is about the challenges, opportunities, and best practices to successfully build observability into everything you develop, deliver or monitor. Top Reasons to Attend:
- Better understand how observability is critical to key initiatives, such as cloud migration, hybrid/multi-cloud monitoring, application monitoring, and incident response
- Get a first-hand look at the practices and technologies that are core to observability
- Learn from those who have embraced observability as their approach to achieve stellar service availability and performance
With working from home becoming the norm, Ops teams must collaborate effectively from anywhere to maintain uptime and prevent outages. This is precisely what Moogsoft Enterprise 8.0 allows them to do with an AIOps-based virtual NOC. This instructive webinar includes a live demo and details:
- How Moogsoft Enterprise 8.0’s groundbreaking features let Ops teams provide continuous service assurance while teleworking
- Why AIOps-based virtual NOCs have become the best work environment for Ops teams — now and beyond
- How Rackspace has leveraged AIOps to optimize operations in its large and complex IT environment
To prevent outages of business-critical digital services, organizations often invest heavily on IT Ops tools and staff. An AIOps platform can help organizations minimize that spend and boost service assurance, resulting in broad business benefits. Watch this fireside chat with Moogsoft EMEA CTO Will Cappelli and Moogsoft Enterprise Account Executive Angeline MacIvor, experts on how AIOps benefits businesses by transforming IT Ops teams and workflows. They will present real-life use cases and discuss:
- How AIOps cuts business and IT Ops costs
- The economic impact of AIOps beyond cost reduction
- Why enterprises explore AIOps technology
Rob Schnepp, former Incident Commander from the United States Fire Service and Paul Jacques, Incident Commander for Dell, will examine what it takes to be an effective Incident Commander. Hosted by BigPanda AVP of Sales Engineering, Iain Armstrong, the webinar covers the need for calm, directed, and cooperative discussions, and how to interact with the various stakeholders involved in the incident management life cycle, including the Liaison Officer, Scribe, subject matter experts, customers, executives and internal stakeholders.
Watch this interactive discussion with Adam Frank, an AIOps aficionado who is passionate about helping DevOps and SRE teams attain continuous service assurance. Frank, is joined by Moogsoft expert John Haley, outline six concrete, actionable tips for a successful deployment, including:
- Picking target apps and services
- Identifying data sources
- Enriching your data
They’ll also discuss five key use cases for observability with AIOps, including:
- Enhancing collaboration and productivity
- Streamlining IT incident management
- Reducing costs
In this session, BigPanda Field CTO Jason will explain what’s possible when you can create a big picture by enriching incidents with contextual information and unifying analytics.
Want to spend more time developing code than monitoring your environment? Wish to detect and fix problems faster to boost uptime? If so, meet Moogsoft Express, the cloud-native AIOps and observability solution for DevOps and SRE teams. Watch the Moogsoft Express launch event on-demand, which features a presentation from Moogsoft Chairman and CEO Phil Tee, customer testimonials, a live demo by Moogsoft VP of Product and Design Adam Frank, and a Q&A with the audience. You’ll learn:
- Why legacy monitoring tools based on manual thresholds fall short
- How applying AIOps to observability data delivers true operational visibility
- How Global Mentoring Solutions and Tridiuum each successfully use Moogsoft Express today
Blackrock 3 academy leader, Ron Schepp, will explain why time is the only non-renewable resource of incident response. The only thing responders can do is manage it as efficiently as possible.
In this webinar, BigPanda Field CTOs Jason Walker and Scott Stradley will talk about monitoring challenges and how to build the right monitoring strategy, tools and processes to collect alerts and turn them into meaningful insights and actions.
Join Splunk for DevOps Open Source Insights and Innovations! This interactive virtual event will bring together topic experts to share their open source technology tips and best practices and offer attendees the chance to ask their own questions too.
- Learn about specific DevOps OSS projects from the contributors
- Learn what Splunk is doing in the OSS world
- Help understand the challenges of adopting OSS
- Hear from high-tech companies and OSS thought leaders
- Network with industry peers
Aberdeen Research explores the challenges developers face in creating modern applications, as well as the strategies and capabilities that leading businesses are following to meet such challenges head-on by taking a new approach to Application Performance Monitoring (APM). Join us for a webinar to learn how leading organizations are leveraging modern APM to realize the following benefits:
- Control costs of application development
- Create better end-user experience
- Accelerate time to market of new applications
Join this webinar with Aternity and Pivotal to learn:
- How cloud automation helps you accelerate deployment and improve availability
- Why big data is critical to identifying and resolving the root cause of performance issues in complex environments
- How to prioritize development efforts with business needs
Join this exclusive webcast for a front-row seat to hear the perspectives of Gartner Research Director Charley Rich and Aternity APM Product Marketing Director Amena Siddiqi. There will be an interactive Q&A with Aternity APM experts during the webcast, to get your most pressing questions answered. Topics include:
- Digital Performance: what is it and why it matters
- DEM, APM and EUEM and other monitoring technologies
- The Three V’s of APM: Volume, velocity and variety and how to solve them
- How AIOps and machine learning can provide better outcomes for IT and business
Legacy root cause analysis (RCA) techniques based on CMDBs and topology maps are failing IT Ops, NOC and DevOps teams. CMDBs and topology maps are out-of-date and struggling to be relevant because IT today is fast-moving and application and service architectures are increasingly ephemeral. What’s the impact? Incidents and outages that are more frequent, more prolonged, and more painful for customers and users. What should enterprises do? Join Nancy Gohring, Senior Analyst at 451 Research, and Elik Eizenberg, CTO and Co-Founder at BigPanda as they discuss why fast-moving IT changes the game for IT Ops, why legacy approaches to root cause analysis are no longer working and what can help enterprises solve this critical problem.
If you’re part of a NOC or an IT Ops team, or if you manage one, you know that overwhelming IT noise is your #1 enemy. It floods your teams with false-positives, it buries critical root-cause events and it makes it hard to proactively detect expensive P1 and P0 outages. But can AIOps tools be the answer? View this 30-minute webinar to learn if AIOps (IT Ops tools powered by AI and ML) can help you eliminate noise.
Like most enterprises, you've likely invested in best-in-class APM and NPM tools. But now, do you find that your NOC and IT Ops teams are constantly living with the fear of missing important alerts? Watch this on-demand webinar as Join Jason Trunk and Iain Armstrong from BigPanda as they explain how to use AIOps to help you unlock the full value of your APM and NPM investments.
Understaffed, overwhelmed and overworked. IT Ops, NOC and DevOps teams are under siege like never before. View this on-demand webinar with Nancy Gohring from 451 Research and BigPanda as they discuss the future of IT Ops, how AI and ML are opening up a new frontier of autonomous operations, and why forward-looking IT leaders must embrace it to succeed.
If you use ServiceNow, JIRA or another service desk system, your helpdesk and ITSM teams have probably run into a myriad of ticketing issues. When you adopt AIOps with BigPanda, in about 8-12 weeks, you can reduce your ticket volume by up to 99%, use information from your CMDB, inventory databases, spreadsheets and excel files to add critical context to your tickets, and unify workflows between your IT Ops, helpdesk and ITSM teams. View this on-demand webinar to learn more.