Autonomous Operations is all about applying more intelligent automation to scale IT incident management, optimize your operational costs, improve service availability and mitigate the risks of digital transformation. Powered by machine learning, Autonomous Operations is the next generation, evolving beyond everything that has come before: from legacy ECA to AIOps. Download this eBook to learn all about what Autonomous Operations is, the problems it helps solve, what makes it “autonomous”, and the capabilities of BigPanda – the first Autonomous Operations solution available.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) may no longer be a revolutionary term, but for such a transformative and critical piece of technology, it often remains poorly understood by the teams that need it most. The new field of AIOps aims to narrow that gap for today’s leaders in IT Ops. AIOps offers critical capabilities to bring calm to overwhelmed IT Ops, NOC and DevOps teams and mitigates the fallout from today’s complex, noisy and dynamic IT stacks. This CIO Dive playbook explains how adopting AIOps can stem digital transformation’s deluge of work and give IT Ops leaders and decision makers pivotal insights otherwise unavailable.
IT operations is a battle with complexity — and IT operations and NOC teams are losing. This executive brief shows how tool proliferation and IT operations noise drive up headcount and force IT operations teams into a reactive mode that increases costs and decreases customer satisfaction. But now AI and machine learning (ML) enable autonomous operations that cuts through the noise to identify developing problems and their root cause before they impact services. That reduces outages and their durations and allows operations and NOC staff to focus on the most critical problems. Read the executive brief to learn how BigPanda enables IT operations to address overwhelming noise.
Stretched thin and relying on legacy IT Ops tools, IT Ops, NOC and DevOps teams are unable to effectively support today’s highly complex, dynamic IT stack. This is causing a rising tide of outages, poor app performance and service disruptions. Download this whitepaper by noted industry analyst Nancy Gohring from 451 Research, to learn how AI and ML-driven IT Ops automation can help.
Download the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Application Performance Monitoring 2019 to get insight into:
- Application Performance Monitoring market overview
- Gartner's evaluation criteria
- Evaluations of each recognized vendor
- Latest trends in APM landscape
Get this complimentary white paper on JVM performance management and learn tips and best practices for:
- Diagnosing a runaway Java application and identifying a high CPU thread which is the root cause
- Troubleshooting a hung Java application and isolating the blocked thread that is causing the problem
Take control of your Java applications and ensure supreme digital experience for your users.
eG Enterprise delivers the first converged application and infrastructure performance monitoring solution, providing unified visibility of application performance, end-user experience, and infrastructure health — all from a single pane of glass. Read this white paper to find out how eG Enterprise’s converged application and infrastructure monitoring capabilities help you:
- Proactively detect user experience issues before your customers are impacted
- Trace business transactions and isolate the cause of application slowness
- Get code-level visibility to identify inefficient application code and slow database queries
- Automatically map application dependencies within the infrastructure to pinpoint the root cause of the problem
Read this survey analysis report and understand how the industry is gearing up for Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop 7.x adoption:
- The expectations from Citrix admins about the migration to XenApp/XenDesktop 7.x
- Key factors driving adoption of 7.x
- Challenges expected before, during and after migration
- Citrix Cloud adoption trends
- Performance management needs and concerns
For years, IT managers have sought a single-pane-of-glass tool that can help them monitor and manage all aspects of their IT infrastructure - from desktops to servers, hardware to application code, and networks to storage. Read this eG Innovations white paper as it discusses the problem of "monitoring tool sprawl."
- How an organization ends up with more tools than what they need
- The challenges of dealing with multiple tools
- Myths and popular misconceptions about a single-pane-of-glass monitoring tool
- Best practices for achieving unified IT monitoring
- Benefits of consolidating monitoring into a single-pane-of-glass monitoring solution