The digital landscape, market competition, and changing cloud computing models are forcing IT executives to rethink their strategy. Investments are being made in every corner of the infrastructure to manage applications, networks, and business services. However, this approach has left several monitoring tools obsolete, and as workloads are shifted from on-premises to a complex hybrid cloud environment, IT is losing control and visibility. A simpler and intelligent tool that integrates with existing systems and provides uninterrupted business service will boost investment in IT.
You need Microsoft 365 not just running but running well. Get your eBook today and find out how to turn Microsoft 365 interruption into insight. In this technical read, Microsoft Cloud MVP, Nick Cavalancia examines:
- The challenges of troubleshooting Microsoft 365.
- The need for proactive service quality management by correlating end-to-end data.
- The high-level metrics and data points that are useful in providing Microsoft 365 insight.
- How to leverage these insights to achieve proper response and remediation.
This research report puts in front of you the ground reality of what is really shaping up the IT performance markets in 2020. More than 3,500 organizations were surveyed, around a variety of topics about managing IT performance. The report identifies 19 key areas that are having the strongest impact on IT performance markets in 2020. Some of the key findings highlight an almost 3X increase in AIOps adoption, importance of Outcomes in selection criteria, how IT ‘blind spots' are becoming a real challenge and how IT organizations are having a common goal to make their IT data more actionable!
Read this ebook and discover how you can leverage the right data platform to ensure a data-first strategy that helps you:
- Automate responses at machine speeds in near real time
- Unlock full-fidelity tracings
- Maintain a strong security posture in the cloud
- Gain AI-driven troubleshooting and infinite cardinality
Read this ebook and learn about how modernizing your APM solution can help you on your cloud-native journey, as well as:
- Why traditional APMs can’t get the job done
- The benefits of full-fidelity tracing
- How microservices introduce complexity — and agility
COVID-19 shifted the already rapid pace of digital transformation into a higher gear we didn’t even know existed. We’ve fully arrived in the Data Age, defined by interconnected data and digital technologies. Looking at 2021, Splunk experts prognosticate:
- Leading through crisis: What will separate inspirational success from failures of leadership?
- Strategic shifts: What one priority will guide leading organizations through existential crises?
- Digital transformation: Yes, technology. But how will your approach to talent define DX success?
Get these answers, and an overview of Splunk's Emerging Technology, Data Security and IT Operations reports, in this executive report.
Exoprise CloudReady makes it easy to monitor the availability, performance, and quality of the end to end infrastructure that delivers Audio / Video Conferencing (meetings) through systems like Zoom US. Many organizations utilize cloud-based conferencing to service Work from Home mandates, telecommuting or emergency communications.
With the shift to Software-as-a-Service and Cloud nearly complete, organizations can optimize their end user experience and network operations with the power of crowdsourcing. For decades, Internet-based sharing has improved the lives of billions. Now, companies can take advantage of sharing when it comes to protecting and optimizing the very the thing that connects us, the Internet!
Read this e-book to learn:
- What benefits come with hosting workloads in various public cloud infrastructures
- Key challenges multicloud environments have on IT and security teams
- What sorts of tools can best tackle multicloud monitoring
While on-premises deployments may still be the default for enterprise applications today, most everyone agrees that SaaS and Cloud are the future. The question from the CXO is no longer: “Should we consider putting this application in the cloud?” It is: “Why wouldn’t we?” These best practices collected by the experts at Exoprise will help you take control of your apps in the cloud while avoiding common pitfalls that can lead to extended outages and unhappy users.
Application container technology is revolutionizing app development, bringing previously unimagined flexibility and efficiency to the development process. A good monitoring solution is necessary for dynamic, container-based environments to unify container data with other infrastructure data — only then can you gain better contextualization and root cause analysis. This guide will define the importance and benefits of software container monitoring in container vendors today — like Docker, Kubernetes, RedHat OpenShift, and Amazon EKS. Learn what a typical and successful Kubernetes deployment looks like and how to effectively monitor its orchestration. Download your copy and learn:
- What containerization involves and how you can leverage it to gain an edge
- How to deploy Kubernetes for deploying, managing and scaling containerized applications
- How to effectively monitor containers
Artificial Intelligence for IT operations (AIOps) is adopted by organizations to deliver tangible Business Outcomes. These business outcomes have a direct impact on companies’ revenue and customer satisfaction.
A quarter-century of digital transformation has gotten us here: to the advent of the Data Age. From the introduction of email through to broadband, WiFi, cloud storage, SaaS and big data analytics, the pieces have been moving into place. Now, in the year 2020, we are at the cusp of something new. To thrive in this new age, every organization needs a complete view of its data — real-time insight, with the ability to take real-time action. Read the report to understand the competitive landscape and the four key recommendations for success in the Data Age.
Business services are a set of business activities delivered to an outside party, such as a customer or a partner. A business service is not simply the application that the end user sees – it is the entire chain that supports delivery of the service, including physical and virtualized servers, databases, middleware, storage and networks.
The Unrehearsed scenario (COVID-19 pandemic) has put the Cybersecurity Team with two immediate priorities. First to secure the remote workforce arrangements on an unprecedented scale now that organizations have told employees to Zero traveling and Zero gathering, and government officials in many places have advised or ordered their people to stay home as much as possible. Second is maintaining the Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability of consumer-facing network traffic as volumes spike.
The impact of COVID-19 has forced many around the world to rethink our daily lives and reconsider how the business around the globe will operate. The Pandemic has given birth to a new revolution.This is about more than just technology-driven change; it is an opportunity to help everyone, including leaders, policy-makers and people from all income groups and nations, to harness converging technologies in order to create an inclusive, human centered future.
This AIOps Evaluator's Guide breaks down the decision criteria into ten defined areas with key capabilities in each. It will provide a guideline for making an informed decision, and the means to communicate the comparison criteria. Download it today to learn:
- What AIOps is, and the key business benefits.
- How AIOps solves the complex challenges of providing service assurance for your digital business.
- Ten categories of requirements to evaluate AIOps solutions.
- How AIOps aligns with ITOps / DevOps continuous integration and delivery mandate to replace the old ways of building and managing software.
- Further resources for education and evaluation of AIOps.
In this eBook Moogsoft shares the stories of five enterprises — Verizon Media, Qualcomm, Fannie Mae, GoDaddy, and KeyBank. Each organization features a unique business case justifying its AIOps investment, and measurable results returned. Discover why and how they did it, including:
- The case for AIOps
- Common use cases
- Replacing legacy solutions
- 5 steps to launch your AIOps initiative
This eBook Moogsoft explains how DevOps and SREs can develop more and operate less by applying AI to events, metrics, traces and logs to keep CI/CD agile and your business growing. Download it for free and learn:
- How observability with AIOps helps DevOps and SREs
- How AIOps works under the hood
- The AIOps workflow, from data ingestion to incident resolution
- Key use cases for observability with AIOps
- How Moogsoft Express delivers the power of AIOps and observability
Download this report to learn how AIOps can reduce stress from alert fatigue, prolonged and difficult incident management processes, and from constantly fighting fires rather than addressing root causes. This CIO Dive whitepaper is particularly valuable for organizations facing ITOps challenges such as:
- Traffic spikes
- Multichannel customer experience
- Visibility into tech stack performance
- Resolving incidents quickly with a remote IT workforce