The impact of COVID-19 has forced many around the world to rethink our daily lives and reconsider how the business around the globe will operate. The Pandemic has given birth to a new revolution.This is about more than just technology-driven change; it is an opportunity to help everyone, including leaders, policy-makers and people from all income groups and nations, to harness converging technologies in order to create an inclusive, human centered future.
During the past three months of the COVID-19 pandemic, the business world has grappled with the question of whether to or when to reopen offices. Companies in Europe, the Middle East and Asia are reopening offices based on declining rates of infection. We're seeing data that indicates a "productivity tax" due to on-going remote work:
- To what extent does continued remote work affect overall productivity?
- Which countries are leading the return to working in the office?
- Does a return to the office mean an increase or decrease in employee productivity?
As the weeks and months pass since the initial COVID-19 outbreak, the picture of our post-pandemic world becomes clearer. As a result, CIOs and IT teams are now addressing the following questions with a longer view:
- To what extent is remote employee productivity affected by application performance?
- Are remote employees working more? If so, is it because applications aren’t performing as well as employees expect?
- How much do companies need to invest in IT to ensure the same digital experience whether employees work in the office or at home?
This AIOps Evaluator's Guide breaks down the decision criteria into ten defined areas with key capabilities in each. It will provide a guideline for making an informed decision, and the means to communicate the comparison criteria. Download it today to learn:
- What AIOps is, and the key business benefits.
- How AIOps solves the complex challenges of providing service assurance for your digital business.
- Ten categories of requirements to evaluate AIOps solutions.
- How AIOps aligns with ITOps / DevOps continuous integration and delivery mandate to replace the old ways of building and managing software.
- Further resources for education and evaluation of AIOps.
In this eBook Moogsoft shares the stories of five enterprises — Verizon Media, Qualcomm, Fannie Mae, GoDaddy, and KeyBank. Each organization features a unique business case justifying its AIOps investment, and measurable results returned. Discover why and how they did it, including:
- The case for AIOps
- Common use cases
- Replacing legacy solutions
- 5 steps to launch your AIOps initiative
Download this Solution Brief on Improving Application Performance and:
- Get a holistic view of application performance
- Test and measure the performance of your applications
- Maximize the end-user experience for all employees
- Ensure application availability through continuous testing
- Automatically test SAP, Bloomberg, EPIC and Office 365 performance
As change is inevitable and accelerating, change management has become an essential IT service management (ITSM) discipline. The objective of change management is to minimize the number and impact of disruptions to IT services. In this whitepaper you'll learn how to successfully roll-out a change management plan in pre-production and production by testing your applications. You'll be able to guarantee uptime while implementing changes, maximize the end-user experience in a constantly changing environment, and protect your business continuity.
This eBook Moogsoft explains how DevOps and SREs can develop more and operate less by applying AI to events, metrics, traces and logs to keep CI/CD agile and your business growing. Download it for free and learn:
- How observability with AIOps helps DevOps and SREs
- How AIOps works under the hood
- The AIOps workflow, from data ingestion to incident resolution
- Key use cases for observability with AIOps
- How Moogsoft Express delivers the power of AIOps and observability
Download this report to learn how AIOps can reduce stress from alert fatigue, prolonged and difficult incident management processes, and from constantly fighting fires rather than addressing root causes. This CIO Dive whitepaper is particularly valuable for organizations facing ITOps challenges such as:
- Traffic spikes
- Multichannel customer experience
- Visibility into tech stack performance
- Resolving incidents quickly with a remote IT workforce
Observability helps teams understand distributed systems: what's slow, what's broken, and what needs to be done to improve performance. This guide covers:
- Common observability challenges in distributed systems
- Understanding telemetry data: logs, metrics, and traces
- The “three pillars of observability”
- Managing observability with SLAs, SLOs, and SLIs
Read this paper to see how the performance of business applications has changed in the move to WFH, highlighting the impact on different industries and countries.
- Which applications are the fastest within their categories?
- Which applications work better in the home or in the office?
- How does application performance vary around the world?
In this white paper, best practices collected by the experts at Exoprise will help you take control of your apps in the cloud while avoiding common pitfalls that can lead to extended outages and unhappy users.
Crowd-sourced network and application insights provide a remarkable way to understand how IT assets, the network, and SaaS services are performing in real-time. In this white paper, Exoprise explains how crowd-sourced monitoring and management can benefit any organization ...
The enforced change to working from home (WFH) as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic has had a massive impact on everyone's working lives. Working from home has become more productive, with flexible hours and no commute. It has also changed the demands on different applications. As WFH continues, enterprise IT teams are looking to answer key questions such as:
- How has work from home affected the average working day?
- Which applications have become more critical for working from home?
- Has the rapid increase in collaboration app usage created a change in market leaders?
- After the lockdown ends, will this become the new normal?
The Remote Work Productivity Tracker is based on data aggregated from millions of employee devices from over 500 Global 2000 companies being managed via the Aternity SaaS solution.
The paradigm shift to remote work as a result of the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic is uncharted territory for many global enterprises. Much has been written about how companies need to adapt from both an IT and management perspective to keep business moving, but what is the impact on productivity?
- How have employees adjusted to remote work?
- How long will it take for workplace productivity to return to pre-outbreak “normal?”
- What are the differences in regional remote work capabilities?
- How is employee digital experience affected?
AIOps refers to the application of big data, machine learning, analytics and automation to IT Ops use cases in order to address this new need: to make sense of large quantities of mostly structured, specialized, cross-domain IT data. Read this white paper to discover the 4 dimensions of AIOps.
IT operations teams have historically leveraged application performance monitoring (APM) tools to ensure the availability and performance of critical business apps. But the adoption of SaaS apps, cloud-native development strategies, and other technologies that fuel today’s digital transformation initiatives are straining traditional APM solutions, leaving noticeable gaps in IT’s monitoring strategies. Read this eBook to explore:
- Four shortcomings of current APM tools and processes
- How next-gen APM solutions can fill these gaps and address the requirements of both business and technical leaders
- How Aternity APM uniquely provides the scalability, granularity, and depth to ensure your digital initiatives are a success
With APM big data, you can effectively resolve performance problems faster and optimize performance, even in dynamic and complex environments that rely on microservices, containers, and cloud Kubernetes services. Unlike data sampling or snapshotting, a big data approach to APM ensures that all the data is available when it is needed. Read this paper to learn how big data and advanced analytics can be successfully applied to APM for faster troubleshooting and better performance.
Autonomous Operations is all about applying more intelligent automation to scale IT incident management, optimize your operational costs, improve service availability and mitigate the risks of digital transformation. Powered by machine learning, Autonomous Operations is the next generation, evolving beyond everything that has come before: from legacy ECA to AIOps. Download this eBook to learn all about what Autonomous Operations is, the problems it helps solve, what makes it “autonomous”, and the capabilities of BigPanda – the first Autonomous Operations solution available.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) may no longer be a revolutionary term, but for such a transformative and critical piece of technology, it often remains poorly understood by the teams that need it most. The new field of AIOps aims to narrow that gap for today’s leaders in IT Ops. AIOps offers critical capabilities to bring calm to overwhelmed IT Ops, NOC and DevOps teams and mitigates the fallout from today’s complex, noisy and dynamic IT stacks. This CIO Dive playbook explains how adopting AIOps can stem digital transformation’s deluge of work and give IT Ops leaders and decision makers pivotal insights otherwise unavailable.