Gartner just released an updated and revised 2019 Market Guide for AIOps Platforms. Download this updated guide now where we believe you will
- Understand how AIOps can augment event correlation and analysis, root cause analysis, and more
- Learn how domain-agnostic AIOps platforms differ from domain-centric AIOps platforms, so you can choose wisely
- See what’s inhibiting rapid time to AIOps value (and how to overcome that)
Organizations are becoming increasingly interested in leveraging cloud computing services to improve flexibility and scalability of the IT services delivered to end-users. However, organizations using cloud computing services face the following challenge: decreased visibility into the performance of services being delivered to their end-users. Many cloud providers offer dashboards for tracking availability of their services as well as alerting capabilities for identifying service outages in a timely manner, but these capabilities are not sufficient for end-users who need to have a full control of the performance of cloud services in use. More importantly, organizations can not rely on monitoring capabilities offered by their cloud service providers, and they need to deploy third-party solutions that allow them to monitor the performance and levels of SLA achievements of cloud services.
This new white paper from EMA focuses on the 3 major requirements an ideal NPM tool must satisfy and highlights the capabilities of ManageEngine OpManager in meeting those requirements. The whitepaper provides insights on:
- The most profitable IT monitoring approaches sought after by enterprises
- Need for unified, multi-function NPM platforms to solve data discrepancies
- How OpManager brushes away the need for multiple NPM tools
- The essential features a NPM tool must possess
- The EMA perspective on ManageEngine OpManager
AIOps refers to the application of big data, machine learning, analytics and automation to IT Ops use cases in order to address this new need: to make sense of large quantities of mostly structured, specialized, cross-domain IT data. Read this white paper to discover the 4 dimensions of AIOps.
IT operations teams have historically leveraged application performance monitoring (APM) tools to ensure the availability and performance of critical business apps. But the adoption of SaaS apps, cloud-native development strategies, and other technologies that fuel today’s digital transformation initiatives are straining traditional APM solutions, leaving noticeable gaps in IT’s monitoring strategies. Read this eBook to explore:
- Four shortcomings of current APM tools and processes
- How next-gen APM solutions can fill these gaps and address the requirements of both business and technical leaders
- How Aternity APM uniquely provides the scalability, granularity, and depth to ensure your digital initiatives are a success
Learn the five imperatives for End User Experience Management, and how innovative companies use it to deliver better service, drive down costs, and improve workforce productivity. Read the July 2019 analyst report to learn about:
- Why Forrester considers managing end user experience a business necessity
- The five imperatives of End User Experience Management
- How to use EUEM to hold SaaS vendors accountable, optimize workforce productivity, and validate the impact of IT change
- Case studies on what your peers have achieved using EUEM
With APM big data, you can effectively resolve performance problems faster and optimize performance, even in dynamic and complex environments that rely on microservices, containers, and cloud Kubernetes services. Unlike data sampling or snapshotting, a big data approach to APM ensures that all the data is available when it is needed. Read this paper to learn how big data and advanced analytics can be successfully applied to APM for faster troubleshooting and better performance.
Read this analyst paper from ESG to:
- Explore the opportunities and challenges of transitioning to cloud-native environments
- Understand what APM capabilities are required to successfully monitor these modern applications
- Learn best practices for forming APM strategies that accelerate cloud-native journeys
IT performance monitoring has long been known to be a wicked problem--- it is highly social in nature (monitoring 'silos'), it has numerous stakeholders (each with different opinions) and is inextricably interconnected within the IT organization, technologies and processes. But while wicked problems are never really "solved," they are worth addressing. Effective monitoring has the unique ability to help break down walls. To establish real organizational transparency and trust. In fact, an effective monitoring program is fundamental to any continuous improvement effort.
- Monitoring will never be 'solved'; focus on continuous improvement
- The heart of all monitoring problems lies outside the organization, not in the technology
- Effective monitoring must be an ongoing team sport
Autonomous Operations is all about applying more intelligent automation to scale IT incident management, optimize your operational costs, improve service availability and mitigate the risks of digital transformation. Powered by machine learning, Autonomous Operations is the next generation, evolving beyond everything that has come before: from legacy ECA to AIOps. Download this eBook to learn all about what Autonomous Operations is, the problems it helps solve, what makes it “autonomous”, and the capabilities of BigPanda – the first Autonomous Operations solution available.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) may no longer be a revolutionary term, but for such a transformative and critical piece of technology, it often remains poorly understood by the teams that need it most. The new field of AIOps aims to narrow that gap for today’s leaders in IT Ops. AIOps offers critical capabilities to bring calm to overwhelmed IT Ops, NOC and DevOps teams and mitigates the fallout from today’s complex, noisy and dynamic IT stacks. This CIO Dive playbook explains how adopting AIOps can stem digital transformation’s deluge of work and give IT Ops leaders and decision makers pivotal insights otherwise unavailable.
IT operations is a battle with complexity — and IT operations and NOC teams are losing. This executive brief shows how tool proliferation and IT operations noise drive up headcount and force IT operations teams into a reactive mode that increases costs and decreases customer satisfaction. But now AI and machine learning (ML) enable autonomous operations that cuts through the noise to identify developing problems and their root cause before they impact services. That reduces outages and their durations and allows operations and NOC staff to focus on the most critical problems. Read the executive brief to learn how BigPanda enables IT operations to address overwhelming noise.
Stretched thin and relying on legacy IT Ops tools, IT Ops, NOC and DevOps teams are unable to effectively support today’s highly complex, dynamic IT stack. This is causing a rising tide of outages, poor app performance and service disruptions. Download this whitepaper by noted industry analyst Nancy Gohring from 451 Research, to learn how AI and ML-driven IT Ops automation can help.
Download the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Application Performance Monitoring 2019 to get insight into:
- Application Performance Monitoring market overview
- Gartner's evaluation criteria
- Evaluations of each recognized vendor
- Latest trends in APM landscape
Get this complimentary white paper on JVM performance management and learn tips and best practices for:
- Diagnosing a runaway Java application and identifying a high CPU thread which is the root cause
- Troubleshooting a hung Java application and isolating the blocked thread that is causing the problem
Take control of your Java applications and ensure supreme digital experience for your users.
eG Enterprise delivers the first converged application and infrastructure performance monitoring solution, providing unified visibility of application performance, end-user experience, and infrastructure health — all from a single pane of glass. Read this white paper to find out how eG Enterprise’s converged application and infrastructure monitoring capabilities help you:
- Proactively detect user experience issues before your customers are impacted
- Trace business transactions and isolate the cause of application slowness
- Get code-level visibility to identify inefficient application code and slow database queries
- Automatically map application dependencies within the infrastructure to pinpoint the root cause of the problem
Read this survey analysis report and understand how the industry is gearing up for Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop 7.x adoption:
- The expectations from Citrix admins about the migration to XenApp/XenDesktop 7.x
- Key factors driving adoption of 7.x
- Challenges expected before, during and after migration
- Citrix Cloud adoption trends
- Performance management needs and concerns
For years, IT managers have sought a single-pane-of-glass tool that can help them monitor and manage all aspects of their IT infrastructure - from desktops to servers, hardware to application code, and networks to storage. Read this eG Innovations white paper as it discusses the problem of "monitoring tool sprawl."
- How an organization ends up with more tools than what they need
- The challenges of dealing with multiple tools
- Myths and popular misconceptions about a single-pane-of-glass monitoring tool
- Best practices for achieving unified IT monitoring
- Benefits of consolidating monitoring into a single-pane-of-glass monitoring solution