30% of the survey respondents have adopted a converged infrastructure, according to the 2013 State of Converged Infrastructure survey conducted by Zenoss.
Zenoss polled more than 100,000 IT professionals to determine the current state of converged infrastructure adoption.
Additional key findings in the 2013 State of Converged Infrastructure survey include:
- 75% of companies with Converged Infrastructure indicate they are providing better service to their customers than before
- 55% of large companies (5000+ employees) and 50% of small (1-100 employees) either have or are planning to deploy Converged Infrastructure
- North America leads worldwide adoption: 57% of the organizations who have deployed Converged Infrastructure are in North America and 18% are in Europe or Russia
- The number one business driver (from C-level respondents) that led companies to deploy Converged Infrastructure was a tie between business agility and improved capacity utilization (reduced capex). IT Operations staff (non C-level) were more likely to be seeking efficiency
- The number one technical driver that led companies to deploy Converged Infrastructure was virtualization, with VMWare accounting for 37%-43% of deployments