CloudFabrix announced enhanced Operations Intelligence capabilities for enterprises to achieve their business and operational outcomes.
These new enhanced AIOps platform capabilities with built-in Asset Intelligence provide a comprehensive AIOps solution cross-leveraging insights across ITOM, ITSM, and IT planning. It addresses pain points of current AIOps implementations by reducing lengthy and complex integrations, tool instrumentations, manual service mappings, manual tagging, and enrichment.
The solution is available both as on-premises software and as a cloud-based fully-managed SaaS.
To kickstart Enterprise AI powered IT Ops Modernization journey, CloudFabrix offers a free assessment tool, cfxGenie, to get a quick MTTR and cost-benefit analysis. Cloudfabrix is offering enterprises cfxGenie tool at no cost that analyzes a historic sampling of incident data and surfaces blind areas for leadership to focus on.
"We see a significant uptick in customer interest and adoption of AIOps implementations, but most solutions require heavy upfront integration efforts which limit ROI from AIOps investments. With the CloudFabrix approach, which is both modular and outcomes driven, customers can rapidly achieve the benefits of AIOps by addressing the most common challenges related to alert noise, incident resolution and preventing outages," said Raju Datla, CEO, CloudFabrix Software.
CloudFabrix Ops Intelligence solution leverages AI and machine learning to enable algorithmic decision making and real-time context-rich insights. The solution consists of the following major modules:
Alert Watch Module: Reduces alert noise and brings actionability to incidents by automatically correlating alerts and events from all monitoring tools. Key capabilities include:
- Un-supervised intelligent grouping of alerts based on symptoms by using De-variablized Symptomatic Clustering (DSC).
- Automated alert clustering with enriched data analysis using innovative Automated Contextual Extraction (ACE) and Just-in-Time Enrichment (JITE) techniques.
- Suppression of alerts during maintenance windows and other planned operational activities.
- Auto-generation of correlation policies based on unsupervised clustering analysis of hidden patterns
- Automated creation of actionable incidents in ITSM system.
Incident Room Module: Enables rapid diagnosis and resolution of incidents by providing incident-centric and context-aware operational data, knowledgebase and task automation, such as:
- Incident-centric workbench displays all contextual performance metrics, logs, and security data in one place.
- Enabling of possible root cause identification through anomaly detection of key KPIs across the full stack. Time-synch observation, and correlation of data across the stack.
- Built-in service dependency resolver to bring service awareness to incidents and assess the impact and collaboration needs without costly manual service-mapping efforts.
- Mine knowledgebase to retrieve contextual data from vendor tools (Ex: DevOps tools, Support case details, EoL/EoS events, Security advisories, Field notices, etc.).
- Recommend tools and remediation workflows to resolve the incident.
Stack Watch Module: Provides ongoing awareness of alerts, anomalies, and potential issues across the full stack from business components to underlying application and infrastructure components.
- Define and govern business and operational outcomes
- Self-learning of leading indicators of anomalies across the stack
- Forecast capacity and performance-related issues across the stack
- Continuously correlate health metrics and alert anomalies
EMA is about to embark on some new research entitled Data-Driven Automation: A Vision for the Modern CIO. We're trying to piece a puzzle together that so far we don't believe anyone to date has fully done — seek out where and how IT is moving toward integrated strategies for automation in context with real-world objectives and obstacles. We'll be looking at four use cases, each of will no doubt tell its own story ...
Many pitfalls await CIOs on the journey to the cloud. In fact, a majority of companies have been only partially successful, while some are outright failing. To learn more about this migration, Business Performance Innovation (BPI) Network surveyed IT and business executives and conducted in-depth interviews ...
The online retail industry has yet to have a Black Friday/Cyber Monday weekend unscathed by web performance (speed and availability) problems. Luckily, performance during 2019's hyper-critical online holiday shopping weekend was better than in years past, as we did not see any systemic, lengthy outages. While no website went completely down, several retailers did experience significant problems. Why have online retailers yet to figure out how to be crash-free during this all-important peak traffic period? We've identified several reasons for this ...
Gartner highlighted the trends that infrastructure and operations (I&O) leaders must start preparing for to support digital infrastructure in 2020 ...
Edge computing usage is starting to increase. The obvious follow-up question is, "So, what can I do with edge computing?" I'm glad you asked. There are lots of things you can do ...
Industry experts offer predictions on how Network Performance Management (NPM) and related technologies will evolve and impact business in 2020. Part 2 offers predictions about 5G and more ...
Industry experts offer predictions on how Network Performance Management (NPM) and related technologies will evolve and impact business in 2020 ...
With AI on the edge, companies will more easily monitor desktops, tablets and other end-user devices. AIOps will enable IT to guide employees on improving productivity from the applications installed on their devices while delivering greater visibility and control around the entire IT environment ...
2020 will see AIOps adoption going mainstream as use cases crystallize for improving IT efficiencies and supporting faster decision-making. Expect AI-enhanced automation to become smarter and more contextual, move towards the edge, and used increasingly for customer and user experience analysis. Yet there are significant challenges and cautions, which will shape AI's development in not only IT but across business and society ...
Industry experts offer predictions on how Digital Transformation will evolve and impact business in 2020 ...