GigaSpaces partnered with Informatica to deliver an Intelligent Digital Integration Hub across cloud, on-premise and hybrid environments.
The solution unifies Informatica's Hybrid Integration Platform including: Integration Hub and Cloud iPaaS, together with GigaSpaces InsightEdge in-memory real-time analytics and machine learning platform within the Digital hub.
Applications across the enterprise can now leverage timely, trusted data and real-time analytic insights for faster, smarter business decisions. Informatica Integration Hub uses a publish/subscribe model and allows self-service consumption of data by any user or application. GigaSpaces InsightEdge, as a transactional and analytical processing speed layer, analyzes any data model (text, objects, documents, images, etc.) and enriches the hub with event-driven machine and deep learning capabilities on both mutable streaming and hot data simultaneously with historical data on data lakes. These insights can instantly be shared with applications and existing systems.
The solution leverages Informatica's Enterprise Data Catalog (EDC), powered by the Informatica CLAIRE engine, to provide machine-learning-based discovery to scan, catalog and detect data assets across the enterprise.
Together, GigaSpaces and Informatica Intelligent Digital Integration Hub is used to:
- Accelerate hybrid data integration and analytics on any data model including structured, unstructured and semi-structured data
- Orchestrate complex transactional and analytical processing with a persistence layer that can be used as a transient or as a sync layer
- Facilitate self-service consumption of data and insights
- Decouple source and target applications, allowing easy consumption by users and reduce load on sources systems
- Enable multi-latency integration with advanced orchestration and scheduling for batch and API's driven data
- Support extreme performance and rich machine and deep learning capabilities; including Spark, numeric computing via Tensor and loading of pretrained Caffe or Torch models, as well as various NLP, OCR, Text Classification, image recognition and other libraries
- Integrate multiple clouds, new enterprise applications, in-memory speed layer and data lakes, with existing systems
- Provide visibility, control, monitoring, and alerting across all data workflows
Benefits for the enterprise include:
- Superb user experience: with low latency response times, especially at critical traffic peaks
- Optimized TCO: allowing the system of record applications to be planned for standard usage and not peaks
- High agility: microservices architecture to rapidly develop and deploy new applications
- 24/7 always on: Market proven, high availability for enterprise grade mission critical applications
- Real-time Insights to Action: Analytics and machine learning run on live mutable data and simultaneously on historical data for time-sensitive decisions and actions
Ronen Schwartz, SVP and GM, Cloud, Big Data, Data Integration, at Informatica. "Our integration with GigaSpaces InsightEdge enables our customers to reduce the cost and complexity of data and APIs while achieving high performance at large scale."
Additional applications which are fueled by the solution include real-time fraud detection, live risk management, predictive maintenance, dynamic pricing, personalized recommendations, supply chain management and more.
"Together Informatica and GigaSpaces, are powering stronger, innovative enterprises as they continue to add new data-driven applications to remain competitive," said Yoav Einav, VP of Products for GigaSpaces. "The Intelligent Digital Integration Hub tames complex hybrid integration environments with extreme performance, agility, availability and the ability to deliver real time actionable insights, helping customers optimize operations, improve regulatory compliance and enhance customer experiences."
As cloud computing continues to grow, tech pros say they are increasingly prioritizing areas like hybrid infrastructure management, application performance management (APM), and security management to optimize delivery for the organizations they serve, according to ...
Businesses see digital experience as a growing priority and a key to their success, with execution requiring a more integrated approach across development, IT and business users, according to Digital Experiences: Where the Industry Stands ...
Fully 90% of those who use observability tooling say those tools are important to their team's software development success, including 39% who say observability tools are very important ...
As our production application systems continuously increase in complexity, the challenges of understanding, debugging, and improving them keep growing by orders of magnitude. The practice of Observability addresses both the social and the technological challenges of wrangling complexity and working toward achieving production excellence. New research shows how observable systems and practices are changing the APM landscape ...
The enforced change to working from home (WFH) has had a massive impact on businesses, not just in the way they manage their employees and IT systems. As the COVID-19 pandemic progresses, enterprise IT teams are looking to answer key questions such as: Which applications have become more critical for working from home? ...
In ancient times — February 2020 — EMA research found that more than 50% of IT leaders surveyed were considering new ITSM platforms in the near future. The future arrived with a bang as IT organizations turbo-pivoted to deliver and support unprecedented levels and types of services to a global workplace suddenly working from home ...
The Internet of Things (IoT) is changing the world. From augmented reality advanced analytics to new consumer solutions, IoT and the cloud are together redefining both how we work and how we engage with our audiences. They are changing how we live, as well ...
Despite IT professionals' confidence in their ability to support today's much greater dependence on digital services, there is a rise in application performance errors reported by more than half of consumers, according to the Impact of COVID-19 on Digital Transformation survey from xMatters ...
The new normal includes not only periodic recurrences of Covid-19 outbreaks but also the periodic emergence of new global pandemics. This means putting in place at least three layers of digital business continuity practice ...