CA Technologies is helping simplify “cloud choice” with new and updated products and solutions for enterprises and service providers.
CA Business Service Insight 8.0
· Developed to manage the service performance of both cloud-based and traditional services, CA Business Service Insight helps enterprises plan and assure cloud initiatives. By offering features to discover, compare and measure services and service levels, customers can make the best informed choices around service options.
· Customers can benchmark and compare internal and external services and their performance by using the Service Measurement Index hosted at Cloud Commons. In addition, Business Service Insight provides the ability to research different service options using social interaction. Valuable service opinion and comparison data can be collected by creating questionnaires to poll peers in the industry.
· Business Service Insight also helps customers reduce performance and security risk by providing the ability to discover the traditional and cloud services currently running in an IT environment.
· Finally, customers can improve business agility and increase customer satisfaction by providing the business level visibility needed to help assure services are performing at operational and contractual service levels.
CA Automation Suite for Data Centers 12.5
· Delivers the ultimate in enabling cloud choice. The integrated solution for automated data center management allows IT to respond to business needs, such as requirements for additional computing capacity on demand. This “cloud-bursting” capability allows customers to move workloads from private to public clouds as needed to meet demand and SLAs.
· Advances in CA Technologies rapid server imaging technology help prevent vendor lock-in. Customers can seamlessly move applications and workloads into, out of and across public cloud provider platforms from vendors such as Amazon Web Services, Rackspace and Terremark.
· Comprised of new releases of CA Server Automation, CA Virtual Automation, CA Configuration Automation and CA Process Automation, CA Automation Suite for Data Centers offers a comprehensive, step-wise approach to automation. It provides dynamic provisioning, configuration management, deployment and elastic scaling of IT services and infrastructure combined with policy-based server automation to maximize business service quality and availability.
CA AppLogic 3.0
· This turnkey cloud computing platform allows enterprises to design and deliver virtual business services across private and public clouds. With an intuitive visual interface, enterprises can define infrastructure, provision, deploy and manage applications, as well as monitor operations, using only a browser. With this release, customers can now run applications and services using VMware ESX and Xen hypervisors on the same grid, providing a new level of freedom and flexibility for delivering cloud services. In addition, customers can import workloads using the Open Virtualization Format (OVF), making smart use of existing virtualization investments.
· The new Global Fabric Controller adds detection and inventory functions to simplify installation and help reduce operating costs, and the role-based access control capabilities provide new options to enhance security. Enterprises running internal applications on the CA AppLogic cloud platform can easily move those applications to any of the global ecosystem of public cloud providers also using the CA AppLogic cloud platform.
CA Automation Suite for Clouds 1.0
· A new pre-integrated solution to deliver private cloud services. This out-of-the-box solution enables rapid, predictable and secure provisioning and delivers cloud infrastructure and critical services designed for hybrid environments.
· The pre-tested and extensible framework is designed for customers and partners to rapidly implement and accelerate time to value. It includes pre-designed workflows for automated, self-service delivery of virtual and physical infrastructure and application services, making it ideal for both foundational IaaS environments and easy extensibility to current and future automated cloud services. CA Automation Suite for Clouds is comprised of CA Server Automation, CA Virtual Automation, CA Process Automation, CA Configuration Automation and CA Service Catalog.
CA Virtual Placement Manager 1.0
· Helps enterprises design and deliver virtual infrastructure. It brings to market a revolutionary approach to capacity management by automatically solving for optimal workload assignment, predicting capacity needs, and addressing performance and response time risks while also right-sizing new and existing virtual machines. Users can perform these analyses with both existing and hypothetical infrastructure components.
· The placement and balancing solution, based on technology further developed from the Hyperformix acquisition, incorporates an infrastructure library and leverages performance and capacity utilization data from third party agents to support multi-vendor analysis. CA Virtual Placement Manager helps address problems of VM stall and sprawl by leveraging patented analytics to safely increase overall host to VM ratios.
Additional Enhanced Products
CA Virtual Assurance for Infrastructure Managers 12.5 to help assure application performance across virtual, cloud and traditional IT environments;
CA Identity Manager 12.5 and CA Role & Compliance Manager 12.5 to help secure and control identity and access across virtual, cloud and traditional IT environments;
CA Data Manager 4.3 for designing data center efficiency; and
CA Automation Suite for Cisco UCS 12.5 for delivering dynamic service and application automation across physical, virtual and cloud infrastructures.
When it comes to AIOps predictions, there's no question of AI's value in predictive intelligence and faster problem resolution for IT teams. In fact, Gartner has reported that there is no future for IT Operations without AIOps. So, where is AIOps headed in five years? Here's what the vendors and thought leaders in the AIOps space had to share ...
A new study by OpsRamp on the state of the Managed Service Providers (MSP) market concludes that MSPs face a market of bountiful opportunities but must prepare for this growth by embracing complex technologies like hybrid cloud management, root cause analysis and automation ...
Hybrid work adoption and the accelerated pace of digital transformation are driving an increasing need for automation and site reliability engineering (SRE) practices, according to new research. In a new survey almost half of respondents (48.2%) said automation is a way to decrease Mean Time to Resolution/Repair (MTTR) and improve service management ...
Digital businesses don't invest in monitoring for monitoring's sake. They do it to make the business run better. Every dollar spent on observability — every hour your team spends using monitoring tools or responding to what they reveal — should tie back directly to business outcomes: conversions, revenues, brand equity. If they don't? You might be missing the forest for the trees ...
Every day, companies are missing customer experience (CX) "red flags" because they don't have the tools to observe CX processes or metrics. Even basic errors or defects in automated customer interactions are left undetected for days, weeks or months, leading to widespread customer dissatisfaction. In fact, poor CX and digital technology investments are costing enterprises billions of dollars in lost potential revenue ...
Organizations are moving to microservices and cloud native architectures at an increasing pace. The primary incentive for these transformation projects is typically to increase the agility and velocity of software release and product innovation. These dynamic systems, however, are far more complex to manage and monitor, and they generate far higher data volumes ...
Global IT teams adapted to remote work in 2021, resolving employee tickets 23% faster than the year before as overall resolution time for IT tickets went down by 7 hours, according to the Freshservice Service Management Benchmark Report from Freshworks ...
Once upon a time data lived in the data center. Now data lives everywhere. All this signals the need for a new approach to data management, a next-gen solution ...
Findings from the 2022 State of Edge Messaging Report from Ably and Coleman Parkes Research show that most organizations (65%) that have built edge messaging capabilities in house have experienced an outage or significant downtime in the last 12-18 months. Most of the current in-house real-time messaging services aren't cutting it ...