Building on its release of the Robotic Data Automation Fabric Platform, CloudFabrix announced the availability of Composable Analytics with persona based Dashboards and Workflows, Recommendation Engine and Observability and AIOps Synthesizer to enhance visibility, build trust and automate workflows.
WEBINAR SEPT 22: Composable Analytics for AIOps
Customers are looking for full stack visibility and cross domain correlation, as they are moving from static, dedicated data centers to dynamic, on-demand, ephemeral and multi-cloud datacenters. These edge, private or hybrid data centers are becoming increasingly complex, with the advent of 5G and IoT ,and a small change in one of the infrastructure, security, networking and application layers can cause a "butterfly effect." Pre-designed static dashboards and analytics fall short to empower these personas with required visibility and agility. This is putting enormous pressure on traditional operational models and is forcing the move towards new AIOPs Operating model.
The AIOps Operating model brings the visibility, agility and scale to handle these operations by empowering self-service personas with dynamic and interactive, Composable Dashboards. Domain specific dashboards enable actionable insights, without overwhelming them with all the data. This launch enables analytics and insights for a number of operational personas and diverse use cases:
- Exec: Glean economic impact insights with business value dashboards across full-stack environments.
- BizOps and ITOps: Glean 360 insights and monitor KPIs and their impact on business and IT functions and data sources.
- FinOps: Optimize resource utilization and economic benefits for private and public clouds.
- DevOps, DevSecOps and GitOps: Operationalize CI/CD pipelines and infrastructure-as-a-code deployments.
- CloudOps: Operationalize hybrid cloud management across clouds
- ServiceOps: Incident Remediation Workflows by adding context, prioritizing and routing based on NLP.
This launch further operationalizes the "AIOps Operating Model" with the following features/ benefits :
Composable Dashboards enable -
- Observability real-time and historical data-types - MELT(Metrics, Events, Log, Traces), alerts, topology application dependency maps, incidents across disparate sources to be persisted in Observability Metastore and visualized.
- Platform teams (AIOps, Observability, RDAF Admins) ensure centralized visibility into dashboards, policies and pipelines.
- Exec and FinOps dashboards monitor 360 BusDevOps KPIs.
- Field configurable dashboards for any new personas or KPIs.
Composable Services with Automation Workflows can be quickly instantiated and operationalized using end to end workflows -
- These services enrich, correlate and process streaming data using AI/ML and observability pipelines for discovery, correlation and actionable outcomes.
- Self Service personas view their sandboxes and leverage automated workflows to ensure service health, KPI's and auto remediate incidents.
- Deliver out of the box and the community ecosystem developed Bots and pipelines, across edge, datacenter and multi-cloud, leveraging Data Fabric. Bot Marketplace is growing with 1000+ Data and AI/ML bots for performing automated tasks.
Recommendation engine accelerates root cause analysis, by prioritizing alerts and incidents. It provides clear actions and suggestions, based on real-time and historical learnings from the Observability Metastore and by performing NLP analysis.
Observability and AIOps Synthesizer builds trust by simulating likely fault scenarios, e.g - delay in identity management, database issue or a Kafka messaging bus issue, and observes the behavior of the pipelines and engines – enrichment engine, event correlation engine, recommendation engine to derive the root cause and remediation workflows.
IT engineers and executives are responsible for system reliability and availability. The volume of data can make it hard to be proactive and fix issues quickly. With over a decade of experience in the field, I know the importance of IT operations analytics and how it can help identify incidents and enable agile responses ...
For businesses with vast and distributed computing infrastructures, one of the main objectives of IT and network operations is to locate the cause of a service condition that is having an impact. The more human resources are put into the task of gathering, processing, and finally visual monitoring the massive volumes of event and log data that serve as the main source of symptomatic indications for emerging crises, the closer the service is to the company's source of revenue ...
Our digital economy is intolerant of downtime. But consumers haven't just come to expect always-on digital apps and services. They also expect continuous innovation, new functionality and lightening fast response times. Organizations have taken note, investing heavily in teams and tools that supposedly increase uptime and free resources for innovation. But leaders have not realized this "throw money at the problem" approach to monitoring is burning through resources without much improvement in availability outcomes ...
Although 83% of businesses are concerned about a recession in 2023, B2B tech marketers can look forward to growth — 51% of organizations plan to increase IT budgets in 2023 vs. a narrow 6% that plan to reduce their spend, according to the 2023 State of IT report from Spiceworks Ziff Davis ...
Users have high expectations around applications — quick loading times, look and feel visually advanced, with feature-rich content, video streaming, and multimedia capabilities — all of these devour network bandwidth. With millions of users accessing applications and mobile apps from multiple devices, most companies today generate seemingly unmanageable volumes of data and traffic on their networks ...
In Italy, it is customary to treat wine as part of the meal ... Too often, testing is treated with the same reverence as the post-meal task of loading the dishwasher, when it should be treated like an elegant wine pairing ...
In order to properly sort through all monitoring noise and identify true problems, their causes, and to prioritize them for response by the IT team, they have created and built a revolutionary new system using a meta-cognitive model ...
As we shift further into a digital-first world, where having a reliable online experience becomes more essential, Site Reliability Engineers remain in-demand among organizations of all sizes ... This diverse set of skills and values can be difficult to interview for. In this blog, we'll get you started with some example questions and processes to find your ideal SRE ...
US government agencies are bringing more of their employees back into the office and implementing hybrid work schedules, but federal workers are worried that their agencies' IT architectures aren't built to handle the "new normal." They fear that the reactive, manual methods used by the current systems in dealing with user, IT architecture and application problems will degrade the user experience and negatively affect productivity. In fact, according to a recent survey, many federal employees are concerned that they won't work as effectively back in the office as they did at home ...
Users today expect a seamless, uninterrupted experience when interacting with their web and mobile apps. Their expectations have continued to grow in tandem with their appetite for new features and consistent updates. Mobile apps have responded by increasing their release cadence by up to 40%, releasing a new full version of their app every 4-5 days, as determined in this year's SmartBear State of Software Quality | Application Stability Index report ...